Sunday, June 30

Showcase Sunday


Hey Guys,
So no video this week because I only got one book and it's pointless making a video for one book.

Hardcopy Books:




 For Review:

Camp Boyfriend (Camp Boyfriend #1) by JK Rock
^Thanks To Spencer Hill Contemporary

 E-Books:

For Review:


Moonlight (Moonlight #1) by Lisa Kessler
Wuther by V.J Chambers
Parasite (Parasitology #1) by Mira Grant
Thanks to Entangled Pubishing, Valerie Chambers and Netgalley and Origin Books

For Beta Reading:


Hover (The Taking #2) by Melissa West
Huge Thank You to Melissa West

Bought:


Shark Bait (Grab Your Pole #1) by Jenn Cooksey

What did you get this week?

 photo kayleigh.png

1 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that you have a copy of Camp Boyfriend! I want to read that so bad!! I hope you enjoy it! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment