Monday, June 3

Showcase Sunday... on a Monday


Hey Guys,
I know... I know... this is a day late but I was crazy busy yesterday so instead I am doing Showcase Sunday... On a Monday!

Here are the books that I got in the last week

Hardcopy Books:




For Review:

Unbreakable (Unravelling #2) by Elizabeth Norris

Bought/Gifted:

PODs by Michelle Pickett
Concilium (Concilium #1) by Michelle Pickett
Concilium: The Departure (Concilium #2) by Michelle Pickett
Thank you Michelle Pickett for these signed books.

Swag:



Thank you Michelle Pickett for the PODs and Milayna swag
E-Books:
 For Review:


Obsession (Lux #3.5) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
^Thanks to Entangled Publishing for Obsession
Thanks to Bloomsbury UK for Crown of Midnight

Bought:


The Avery Shaw Experiment by Kelly Oram
Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1) by Maureen McGowan
Enders Game (Enders Saga #1) by Orson Scott Card
Let the Sky Fall (Let the Sky Fall #1) by Shannon Messenger
Lost & Found (Lost & Found #1) by Nicole Williams
Poison by Bridget Zinn
Thank you to Vi for the Amazon Giftcard

 photo kayleigh.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment