Monday, June 24

Blog Tour: Blurred (Kissed by Death #2)


Hey Guys,
I am so beyond excited to be included in the blog tour for Tara Fuller's secong installment in her phenomenal Kissed by Death series, Blurred. I am currently reading this book now so my review should be up in the next week. I am huge fan of Tara Fuller and I absolutely adore this series.

You can see my review for Book 1: Inbetween by clicking HERE

Check out Book 2: Blurred

Blurred (Kissed by Death #2)
Tara Fuller

Published By: Entangled Teen
Publication Date: July 2, 2013
Genre: YA - Paranormal Romance
 photo AddtoGoodreads.png

From Goodreads:
Cash is haunted by things. Hungry, hollow things. They only leave him alone when Anaya, Heaven’s beautiful reaper, is around. Cash has always been good with girls, but Anaya isn’t like the others. She’s dead. And with his deteriorating health, Cash might soon be as well.

Anaya never breaks the rules, but the night of the fire she recognized part of Cash’s soul—and doomed him to something worse than death. Cash’s soul now resides in an expired body, making him a shadow walker—a rare, coveted being that can walk between worlds. A being creatures of the underworld would do anything to get their hands on.

The lines between life and death are blurring, and Anaya and Cash find themselves falling helplessly over the edge. Trapped in a world where the living don’t belong, can Cash make it out alive?
Don't forget that you can pre-order now!

  Amazon/Barnes & Noble/ The Book Depository/Kobo/ iBooks

Now I am so excited to welcome to the blog the incredible author of the series Tara Fuller.

 
Hi Tara,

Thanks for joining us on K-Books today.

When did you first discover that you wanted to be a writer?

Tara: I’ve wanted to be a writer since about the third grade. But I really started to take it seriously when I got my first writing gig at a newspaper when I was in college.

Most of your books are in the Paranormal Romance genre. Did you always want to write in this genre?
           
Tara: Not always. In fact the first two books I ever wrote (neither were ever published) were a thriller and a contemporary. But I love the way you get to invent an entire world with the paranormal genre.

What genre book do you enjoy reading?

Tara: My two favorites are paranormal romance and adult contemporary romance.

Do you have any authors that you look up to or that inspire you?

Tara: Lots! Too many to list them all, so I’ll just name a few. Maggie Steifvater, Edgar Allen Poe, and R.L Stine.

Your book Blurred is due for release soon. What was the inspiration behind that story?

Tara: Blurred is the companion sequel to Inbetween, so the characters and plot were born from that book. There wasn’t anything in particular that sparked that idea. Once I was in the world of Inbetween, this is just where the story naturally flowed to for me.

So whose story did you enjoy writing more? The one is Blurred or the one in Inbetween?

Tara: This is a hard one, lol.  I’ll say Blurred. Even though it was hands down the hardest book I have ever written. Cash was stubborn most days for me while I was working on it. But I am so happy with the finished product. It’s definitely my favorite book of the two.

How do you feel about unleashing Cash’s story into the world?

Tara: Excited! And nervous! Cash and Anaya’s story is a bit different from Inbetween. It’s a little darker and our boy Cash has a rough time through this one. So, hopefully people will like where it goes and not come after me with pitch forks for all that I put him through, lol.

Do you take any personal experiences and adapt them into your writing?

Tara: Some, but not much. Most of my writing is me creating something new. Something I’ve never experienced. That’s half the fun. My readers aren’t the only ones that get an escape with my books. I get one too while writing them.

Are there any particular scenes that you enjoy writing more than others?

Tara: I love writing kissing scenes, but who doesn’t? Lol.

And finally what can we expect to see from you in the future?

Tara: You can look for book three in the Kissed by Death series, DESCENT, summer of 2014. That will be Easton’s story! I also have an adult contemporary series coming out this year under my pen name, Nicolette Day, with Entangled Publishing’s Brazen line.

Getting to Know You – Quick Fire Round

Contemporary or Paranormal?  Both
Sci-Fi or Dystopia? Dystopia
Hardcopy or E-Book? Hardcopy
Bookmark or Dog-Ear? Dog-Ear
Book or Movie? Book
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
Summer or Winter? Summer
Ice-Cream or Cake? Cake
Coffee or Tea? Tea (unless it’s a black and white mocha)
Nice guy or bad boy? Bad Boy

Thank you so much for being here on K-Books with us today.

Isn't she awesome?

GIVEAWAY TIME!

Now because Tara and Entangled Teen are so awesome they are giving away two awesome prizes!

Prize 1: Paperback of Blurred and a Snake Armband

Prize 2: Paperback of Blurred and a Cash inspired T-Shirt

Sorry International Peeps but this is US Only



 Connect With Tara:


Tara Fuller writes novels. Some about grim reapers​. Some about witches. All of course are delightfully full of teen angst and kissing. Tara grew up in a one stop light town in Oklahoma where once upon a time she stayed up with a flash light reading RL Stine novels and only dreamed of becoming a writer. She has a slight obsession with music and a shameless addiction for zombie fiction, Mystery Science Theater, and black and white mochas. Tara no longer lives in a one stop light town. Now she lives with her family in a slightly larger town in North  Carolina where they have at least three stoplights.

 photo kayleigh.png 

2 comments:

  1. It sounds good! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to read it! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment