Sunday, May 26

Update and Showcase Sunday

 photo lunapic_133560464348113_1.png

Hey guys,
So before I go on to the showcase Sunday for this week I just wanted to do a bit of a general update.

Some exciting things happened in the past 2/3 weeks
#1 I finished University... FOR GOOD! You know what that means? Much more reading and blogging time WOOP!
 #2 I got a video camera for the birthday. That means I can do vlogs more.

I am so excited to have both of these things so I am going to be reading, blogging and hopefully vlogging a whole lot more

*insert excited squeal here*

So to celebrate here is my first vlog back with the books from the past 2 weeks =)


Hard Copy Books:

Bought:

Acid by Emma Pass
The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead
The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa
The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave #1) by Rick Yancey
Rules of Summer by Joanna Philbin

Gifted:

Nevermore (Nevermore #1) by Kelly Creagh

Thanks Ali for Nevermore
E-Books:

For Review:
 

 Blurred (Kissed by Death #2) by Tara Fuller
Kissing the Maid of Honor by Robin Bielman
Faking It (Losing It #2) by Cora Carmack
Water & Storm Country (Country Saga #1) by David Estes

Thank you Entangled Publishing for Blurred and Kissing the Maid of Honor
Thank you Edelweiss and William Morrow & Co Publishing for Faking It
Thank you David Estes for Water & Storm Country

Won:

 Elsker (Elsker #1) by ST Bende

Thanks to Entranced Publishing

Bought:


Juilliard or Else by Nichele Reese
What did you get this week?

 photo kayleigh.png

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get a copy of The Eternity Cure to see what happens next. Actually now that I think about it I do have a copy on my Kindle! from Net Galley :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! I LOVE SEEING YOU TALK!!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment