Sunday, May 5

Showcase Sunday


Hey Guys,
Welcome to this week's Showcase Sunday. I got a couple of books this week but two of them are missing *sad face* It's my birthday next Sunday and I got some parcels from The Book Depository that said bday in the middle of my name so my Dad is being evil and has confiscated them until next week *epic sad face*... but on the bright side I'll have some shiny new goodies to show you next week ;)

Hardcopy Books:




Bought:

Oath Bound (Unbound #3) by Rachel Vincent
How To Ruin My Teenage Life (How To Ruin #2) by Simone Elkeles
How to Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation (How To Ruin #3) by Simone Elkeles

For Review:

Goddess (Starcrossed #3) by Josephine Angelini

Thanks to Macmillian Publishing for Goddess
  
E-Books:


Bought:

Awakened (Guardian Legacy #1) by Ednah Walters
No Attachments by Tiffany King
Sweet Peril (Sweet Trilogy #2) by Wendy Higgins
Dazed and Befuddled (Love, Tink #4) by Elle Strauss
Death's Hand (Descent #1) by SM Reine
The Darkest Gate (Descent #2) by SM Reine
Dark Union (Descent #3) by SM Reine
New Moon Summer (Cain Chronicles #1) by SM Reine
Blood Moon Harvest (Cain Chronicles #2) by SM Reine
Moon of the Terrible (Cain Chronicles #3) by SM Reine
Red Rose Moon (Cain Chronicles #4) by SM Reine

Note: The SM Reine books are currently available in box sets for really cheap on Amazon)

For Review:

The School for Good and Evil (School for Good and Evil #2) by Soman Chainani

Thanks to HarperCollins for School of Good and Evil.

And that's it for this week. Lots of books to keep me busy in the coming summer and I can't wait =)

What did you get this week?

 photo kayleigh.png 

2 comments:

  1. Eep! You got Oath Bound! I can't wait till my copy arrives, I did got the mail it was shipped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanna read The School for Good and Evil, it looks so good!!

    Cait x

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment