Thursday, May 9

JLA Fever Hits the UK

JLA WORLD DOMINATION IS HERE!
7 JLA BOOKS OUT IN THE UK TODAY!

YES! 9 of the phenomenal novels from my favourite author of all time, the amazing Jennifer L Armentrout are publishing in the UK today.


Having followed, slightly obsessively, Jennifer's career from 2011 until now there are no words to explain just how insanely excited I was to find out that UK publisher Hodder had picked up her phenomenal books.
This is one step closer to my dream of having all of my friends read her fantastic work and for hopefully eventually have Jennifer making a trip over here to do a signing... I mean I literally think I would die if I met her and I would die happy as my life would literally be complete. I mean I just love her.

So what books are out you ask?
I will let you know....

The Covenant Series 

If you have followed my blog for a while you might recall a few posts going up about the YA Tourney. The amazing YA Sisterhood hosted the YA Crush Tourney and I was lucky enough to be chosen to be advocate for the phenomenal Aiden... erm YUM? YES!

Covenant is seriously my favourite series of all time and I have read each book that is out so far about 7/8 times. I just can't get enough of it so to see it published over here is phenomenal.

Hodder will be publishing:
Click on the covers to be taken to Amazon Kindle Edition.
 

Now tell me which team are you on?
Keep in mind if you say Seth... I might hurt you! Aiden is my boy forever 
PSST! There are also some Team Aiden buttons on the sidebar from the YA Crush Tourney ;)


Cursed

Hodder is also publishing Jennifer's phenomenal standalone novel Cursed.
Click on cover to be taken to Amazon Kindle Purchase.


Looking to the future:

In the future Hodder will also be publishing...

Sentinel, the final Covenant novel (coming 5th Dec 2013)
Don't Look Back (coming April 2014)
Untitled Mystery (coming 2015)

AND
Jennifer L Armentrout's New York Times #1 Bestseller Wait For You will be published in the UK by HarperCollins.
The E-Book is now available and the paperback will be on sale August!

As you can tell I am crazy excited.
To me there is no better author in the world than Jennifer L Armentrout! I just adore her and I have read and reviewed every one of her books (actually read each of her books at least 7 times). Keep an eye on my twitter today (@K__Books) as I will be tweeting links to my reviews of her books throughout the day.

Now go get Jen's books you will NOT be disappointed!

 photo kayleigh.png

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading this because I am also hopelessly obsessed with JLA! Awesome that the books have hit the UK! Also, so totally 100% Team Aiden! Omg, Aiden, I love him.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment