Monday, April 1

Wrap Up: March 2013


It's that time again guys... can you believe that it's April already?
This year is just flying by so fast... which is awesome as it means I am one step closer to graduation and one step closer to more reading time. *WOOP*
Anyway because of my insanely busy schedule I have only managed to read two books this month *sad face*

Books Read in March 2013


 Shooting Stars (Surah Stormstrong #1) by HD Gordon - 4 Stars
Camp Kiss (Camp Boyfriend #0.5) by J.K Rock - 5 Stars

Reviews Posted in March 2013:


So because of my lack of reading this month and only reading two books this month I can't do a top 3... but here is my favourite book of the month:





Yep... Camp Kiss is my book of the month for March!

Here is to another month...

 photo kayleigh.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment