Sunday, April 28

Showcase Sunday


Hey Guys,
Welcome to this week's Showcase Sunday. This week was a pretty awesome book week for both books and swag so check it out.

Hardcopy Books:


For Review:

The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass *Review HERE* 
Fall of Night (Morganville Vampires #14) by Rachel Caine

Thanks HarperCollins UK for The Elite and Allison and Busby for Fall of Night.

Bought:

The Longest Holiday by Paige Toon
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Firelight (Firelight #1) by Sophie Jordan
Hidden (Firelight #3) by Sophie Jordan 

Swag:

So yesterday I went to Whitby Goth Weekend and met the wonderful Aurelio Voltaire. He did a reading from his hilarious book Call of the Jersey Devil, coming May 28th, and he was kind enough to sign my ARC that I had received from Spence City and he gave me a tonne of bookmarks to giveaway.


He is so crazy awesome and it was the best day ever. Keep and eye out tomorrow for a interview with him a highlight of his reading and a giveaway for some of these awesome bookmarks.

 photo kayleigh.png

3 comments:

  1. Nice haul. Still waiting on my copy of The Elite to arrive. Come chek out my haul as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige Bradish6 May 2013 at 23:17

    Everybody seems to be reading The Great Gatsby! Probably because the movies coming out. I read it last month or the month before and I enjoyed it!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment