Sunday, April 21

Showcase Sunday


Hey Guys,
So welcome to this weeks Showcase Sunday. I got some awesome books this past week and yes, I broke my book buying ban. Naughty me!



Last Sunday I had the best day. I met fellow UK Book Blogger Bekah from Reflective Bookworm. If you don't follow her blog well you should because it is awesome. Well we met last Sunday and had the best day ever. We went to all of the bookstores and then for coffee. It was crazy awesome! Here we are with some of the books we bought! -->




It was a pretty damn awesome day!

 Hardcopy Books:

Bought:


Books bought on our shopping trip.

Hunger (Gone #2) by Michael Grant
Lies (Gone #3) by Michael Grant
Plague (Gone #4) by Michael Grant
Fear (Gone #5) by Michael Grant
Everbound (Everneath #2) by Brodi Ashton
Splintered (Splintered #1) by AG Howard

For Review:


If I Should Die (Revenants #3) by Amy Plum
Massive Thanks to ATOM Publishing
Gifted:

Down London Road (On Dublin Street #2) by Samantha Young
^Thank You Siobhan from Totally Bookalicious
The Mortal Instruments Hardback Boxset 1-5
^Massive Thanks to Taneesha from A Diary of a Book Addict
Won:
Nylon Angel (Parish Plessis #1) by Marianne De Pierres

Massive Thanks to Marianne de Pierres for the signed book and the swag.
PS Don't forget that her phenomenal Burn Bright series is now available worldwide on Amazon. Go pick it up it is amazing!

Swag:





Swag signed from Cora Carmack and Nicole Williams.

Massive Thank You to Cora Carmack and Nicole Williams for signing this for me. And a huge thank you to Christine from I Heart Big Books blog for picking these up for me.


Sweet Trilogy bookplates and Bookmarks

Massive Thank You to Wendy Higgins
E-Books:
Freebie:

The Testing Guide (The Testing #0.5) by Joelle Charbonneau

Note: I have already read this and the first book The Testing and it is one of the best dystopia books I have ever read. Review to come next week but OMG definitely a must-read!
 
Review:

Tremble (Denezen #3) by Jus Accardo
^Massive Thank You to Entangled Teen Publishing

And that's it...
PHEW!
That was a lot I don't think I am ever going to get through my TBR list. On the bright side I already read all of the TMI books so that's 5 less that I need to read.
What did you get this week?
Let me know... leave me a comment!

 photo kayleigh.png


13 comments:

  1. Dayam, that's one heck of a haul. I've still to read any Michael Grant's, and I know I should. Darn you, review pile! And I got Tremble for review, too. You have some great swag this week, too. You must be smiling. :D

    Julie @ Bookaroo-Ju

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a lot of stuff this week! The TMI hardbacks are so gorgeous <3

    And omg the Sweet Trilogy swag O.O So pretty!

    The Gone series is really good, I can't wait to read the final book of the series. And Splintered is awesome too. Happy reading, Kay :)

    My book haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable
    knowledge about unexpected feelings.

    Feel free to visit my blog post :: best diet plan for women

    ReplyDelete
  4. This website truly has all the info I needed concerning this subject
    and didn't know who to ask.

    My homepage; Best Diet

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous of the sweet evil swag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a haul! I already follow Bekah at The Reflections of a Bookworm, she's massive amounts of awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great books n stuff there Kayleigh. It's always nice to get to know other bloggers/reader too isn't it! I am now a new follower of Reflective Bookworm via Bloglovin' love her clouds background I used to use that one myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh I totally loved our shopping spree :D You definitely made the right decision with the Michael Grant books. They were on offer for goodness sake, it would have been illegal to walk out the shop without them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say
    that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    My blog :: adult singles

    ReplyDelete
  10. 。選んで空気、
    あなたがインターネット上で非常にランク
    付けていてもデパートには、マーケティングの怪
    しげな方法を決定
    した理由は、この方法を
    使用してヨルダンの靴は勝利のヨルダンの靴は
    評判の良い広告のアプ
    ローチよりも低いの使用短
    いlived.Chanelバッグとなり、最終的には様々な検索エンジンは、Webページから
    ユーザーを追放すると
    ともにそれを把握
    。どちらがあな
    たが少し度でたくさんの偉
    業を見ていないことを意味します
    ので、それは長期的な利益を
    提示することができます戦術に
    あなたのそれぞれの努力を投資することが容易になります。最高の検
    索エンジンのランキングの最適化は、ほとんど
    の人の時間枠を取ることができればそれに
    もかかわらず、そ
    れを行う

    my web page - http://bemidjihigh1985.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. とき意志この邪
    悪貪欲エンド涙は女の子私
    の次男(常にス
    マート-TSゲームカードとより多くの目にア
    ップするだけでなく

    My site :: miumiu アウトレット

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment