Sunday, April 14

Showcase Sunday

 photo lunapic_133560464348113_1.png

Hey Guys and welcome to this weeks' Showcase Sunday. I got a few books this week so check them out.

Hardcopy Books:


For Review:
After Eden (After Eden #1) by Helen Douglas*
Angelfall (Angelfall #1) by Susan Ee**

Delirium (Delirium #1) and Pandemonium (Delirium #2) were already mine but I sent them to a friend to get them signed and I got them back this week...***



Aren't they awesome?

Thanks To:

*Bloomsbury Publishing
**Hodder Pubishing
***Massive thanks to Daphne from Winged Reviews for getting me these signed and a massive thanks to Lauren Oliver for signing them.

Swag:


Massive thank you to Brooke for picking me up this signed swag =)

E-Books:

Bought:


  One Week Girlfriend (Drew & Fable #1) by Monica Murphy
Peter Panelli (Love, Tink #4) by Elle Strauss (Click HERE for Review)

For Review:


The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass
^Review will be up later today.

That's it for this week...
What did you get?

 photo kayleigh.png

7 comments:

  1. I epicly failed to do a SS this week because of having this stupid migraine, but I'll just add the couple books I got this week to next week's.

    Again: THE ELITE!!!! Sorry, Kay, but I'll be shying clear of your review until I've had a chance to read it myself. That's just how I roll.

    And yeah! for signed books. A friend of mine drove 3 hours yesterday to go grab me a signed book from Brigid Kemmerer. Because she is AWESOME! <3 Brigid's writing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab post!! I got After Eden (but on netgalley) and I got Angelfall aswell. :) Enjoy all your goodies.

    Feel Free to Check out my book haul post: Feeding The Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Angelfall several months ago before it got picked up for publishing, it's an amazing book! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really didn't think I'd like Angelfall - Angel books and I generally don't get along too well, but I thought Angelfall was fabulous. Especially Raffe *flutters eyelashes*

    Enjoy !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delirium and Pandemonium were good. Delirium wasn't the best and Pandemonium was even better but overall including the last book Requiem the trilogy was really great! I hope you enjoy everything.




    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment