Sunday, April 7

Showcase Sunday

 photo lunapic_133560464348113_1.png


Hey Guys,
Welcome to this week's Showcase Sunday. This week I got quite a few books both hardcopy and e-book plus some awesome swag so check it out...

Hardcopy Books:


Bought:

Walking Disaster (Beautiful #2) by Jamie McGuire

For Review:

Copper Girl (Copper Legacy #1) by Jennifer Allis Provost*
Call of the Jersey Devil by Aurelio Voltaire*
Mila 2.0 (Mila 2.0 #1) by Debra Driza**

Gifted:

Swoon (Swoon #1) by Nina Malkin***
 Swag:


Copper Girl T-Shirt and Bookmarks****
Breaking Glass Bookmark and Call of the Jersey Devil Tattoos*
Camp Boyfriend Bookmarks, Napkins and Camp Bracelets***

Thanks To:

* Spence City
** Harper Collins UK Publishing
*** Karen Rock
**** Jennifer Allis Provost

E-Books:

Bought:

Crossing the Line (Pushing the Limits #1.5) by Katie McGarry (Click HERE for Review)
Die For Her (Revenants #2.5) by Amy Plum
Jars of Clay (Jars of Clay #1) by Lee Strauss
Perception (Perception #1) by Lee Strauss
Love, Tink (Love, Tink #1) by Elle Strauss
New York, New York (Love, Tink #2) by Elle Strauss
Love, Stinks (Love, Tink #3) by Elle Strauss
The Prince (The Selection #0.5) by Kiera Cass

For Review:


 Faceless (Denezen #2.5) by Jus Accardo (Click HERE for Review)*
Chasing Mrs Right (Come Undone #2) by Katee Robert*

Gifted:


Flirting with Maybe by Wendy Higgins**

Thanks To:

* Entangled Publishing
** Wendy Higgins

So that's it for this week...
What did you get?

 photo kayleigh.png

1 comments:

  1. I read Swoon not to long ago and I really liked it. I have the sequel on my shelf and I'm hoping to read it soon. I hope you enjoy everything :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment