Wednesday, February 6

Waiting On Wednesday


I haven't done a Waiting On Wednesday post for months. I really wanted to get back into it at the beginning of 2013 but well January was just... awful so I'm finally getting back into WoW now and let me tell you what an awesome one it is to kick of this year (well it's MY first of this year).

This is another Spencer Hill Press book due out this year and I happen to know the author and let me tell you... she is one crazy awesome woman. I absolutely love her!
 I hear ya... you're going well what it it?
Okay... here it is


Perfection
JL Spelbring

Published By: Spencer Hill Press
Publication Date: May 7, 2013
 photo AddtoGoodreads.png

From Goodreads:
The personification of Aryan purity, Ellyssa's spent her whole life under her creator's strict training and guidance; her purpose is to eradicate inferior beings. She was genetically engineered to be the perfect soldier: strong, intelligent, unemotional, and telepathic.
Only Ellyssa isn't perfect.
Ellyssa feels emotions--a fact she's spent her life concealing. Until she encounters the epitome of inferiority: a dark-haired boy raised among renegades hiding since the Nazis won the war a century ago. He speaks to her telepathically, pushing thoughts into her mind, despite the impossibility of such a substandard person having psychic abilities.
But he does.
His unspoken words and visions of a place she's never visited make Ellyssa question her creator. Confused and afraid her secret will be discovered, Ellyssa runs away, embarking on a journey where she discovers there is more to her than perfection.

Holy crap I am so excited for this book I may like die when I finally get to hold it in my hands. The cover is awesome and I love the butterfly in the eye... it is just really unique. I am such a big love of dystopia and fantasy and this book has bits of both! Dude... did you read the blurb? The Nazi's WON THE WAR?!?!?! WTF?!?!? Like my mind can't even comprehend what the world would be like if that happened. I am so excited to read this as it will be my first Nazi-type book and you know what it has like powers as well... the girl can read minds?!?! WOAH!

Like my mind cannot even comprehend the awesomeness that is going to be this book! I just know it and I need this book in my hands... like right now! It sounds like the most unique book ever! AHHH I am so excited and I am crazy excited that I am on the arc list for this one and ARCs should be shipping this month. THIS MONTH! I can barely breathe I am so excited. Judy is one of the nicest authors you will ever meet and I just know I am going to adore this book!

Add it to your TBRs and add May 7th on your calender people because this book is going to be CRAZY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

 photo kayleigh.png

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this really does sound interesting. Thanks for sharing it. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout Kayleigh. *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely waiting on this one!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment