Wednesday, December 5

Waiting On Wednesday (#13)

Photobucket

Hey Guys,
So I haven't had time to do a Waiting On Wednesday post for a few months so I thought I would do one again this week.

 Hover (The Taking #2)
Melissa West

Publisher: Entangled Teen
Publication Date: August 26, 2013

Photobucket



Blurb To Come



Oh. My. God! There are no words to explain just how freaking excited I am for this book. I got an ARC of the first book Gravity from Entangled Teen and just fell in love with it from the very first page. I was just completely in love with it. And now we have the cover for book 2 *insert very excited squeal here*. I am just so freaking psyched for this book. The cover is absolutely gorgeous and I just know this book is going to be as epic as the first one if not more. I need this book like... RIGHT NOW!

Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. I'm definitely reading Gravity when my vacations start! Heard so much amazing stuff about it. And omg the covers are beautiful <3

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment