Friday, December 28

Top 10 of 2012... Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2013


Hey Guys,
Yes it's the last day of Top 10 of 2012 and this time we are looking forward to books due out in 2013. There are sooooo many books coming out in 2013 that I seriously found it hard narowing it down to 10 BUT I do have a release day calender (Click the picture on the sidebar) of all of the books I can't wait for. Here are my Top 10...

10. Copper Girl (Copper Legacy #1) by Jennifer Allis Provost

Okay so first of all look at that cover... just look at it! It's gorgeous. Who wouldn't want to read a book with a gorgeous cover like that? Add to that it's by my good friends Jennifer Allis Provost that ws enough to have me totally sold. But then I read the blurb and had this reaction "AHHHH I NEED THIS BOOK NOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!"
Yeah I am so crazy excited about this book and I am dying... DYINNNGGGG to read it. I know it's going to be amazing and my countdown for it has already begun!
Release Date: June 2013

9. PODs by Michelle Pickett

Okay this is a book that I have already been waiting for for what feels like forever. I heard about it sooooo long ago and right away wanted to read it. PODs is a dystopia with... wait for it... virus infected monsters. You know what that sounds like to me? ZOMBIES!!!! I love love love zombie-like creatures so I know for a fact that this is just the perfect book for me. I need to read this so bad and I want it now... but it's almost 2013 so I am one-step closer to getting my hands on this book.
Release Date: June 4, 2013


8. Extracted (The Lost Imperials #1) by Sherry D. Ficklin & Tyler H. Jolley

AHHH look at that cover. It's gorgeous and screams "READ ME!!" This book is about time travel which is something totally new to me so I can't wait to read it. I think it sounds phenomenal and it makes me crazy excited to read it. It just sounds so exciting and original and new, at least to me. I know it's gonna be awesome and the countdown for it has officially started!
Release Date: November 12, 2013



7. Triangles by Kimberly Ann Miller

Kim's book is almost here... it's almost here... it's almost here ARGHHHHH! Okay so this is one book I have literally been dying for... for forever it feels. I heard about this book when I did the cover reveal form Spencer Hill Press and thought it sounded incredible. It has everything. Teenage girl bound to make mistakes? CHECK! Not one but TWO hot guys? CHECK! A beautiful setting? CHECK! Something paranormal? CHECK! Seriously what else could you ask for? This book sounds just epically amazing AND it is about the bermuda triangle. I don't know about you but I have never come across a book about the bermuda triangles so I am dying to get my hands on this book. I just know it is going to be epic and Kim is such a great friend of mine I just can't wait to finally read her work. I am crazy excited for this one. I need it in my hands... like right now!
Release Date: June 18, 2013

6. Camp Boyfriend (Camp Boyfriend #1) by J.K Rock

Okay first of all I am totally cheating her because really this is counting for two as there is also a Camp Boyfriend prequel Camp Kiss coming out before this book and I am DYING for both. This is the first EVER book from Spencer Hill Contemporary and I could not be more excited. This year saw me become even more obsessed with contemp book and ARGH!!! This one just sounds epically awesome. I may be more excited than most because it's set in a summer camp and that is totally new to me. It isn't really a big thing in England... at least not the part where I am from so reading about characters at a summer camp is something completely new for me I've never experienced camp and I haven't really read any books set in camp so this is just such a new thing for me and I am SOOOOO EEEEXXXXCCCCIIIITTTTEEEEEDDDD!!! I know this is just going to be EPIC! AND I NEED IT NOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! I am seriously counting down till this book comes out. I want it in my hands like RIGHT NOW!
Release Dates:-  
Prequel - Camp Kiss:  April 2013
Book 1 - Camp Boyfriend: July 2, 2013

5. Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry

So you know that book I have gushing about all week Pushing the Limits? Well it's my favourite contemp of all time and Katie McGarry is just incredible and one of my favourite authors now... and she has another book coming out... ARGH!!!!! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED! So this one is Beth's story and I know I am just going to love love love it! I loved Beth in PtL even if she was kind of a bitch. I just cannot wait for anything from Katie McGarry. She is one of those authors that I will just read whatever she writes... and having this about a character we already know... I can't wait. I am counting down for this book I am so freaking excited for it. I know it's just going to be epic. I need this book in my hands like... right now!
Release Date: May 28, 2013

4. Sweet Peril (Sweet Trilogy #2) by Wendy Higgins

AHHHHH I NEED MORE KAI... LIKE NOOOOWWWW!! Sweet Evil was just one of the best book I read this year and Wendy is just amazing and I will read whatever the heck she writes and she has two... TWO books coming out next year and I cannot wait for both of them but the one I'm most excited about is Sweet Peril... because I love this world and story and Kaidan. He is just amazing and the ending of Sweet Evil just left me reeling and I can't wait to read more about my super gorgeous bad boy. Only 123 days guys... we can make it... right?
Release Date: April 30, 2013

3. Frigid by Jennifer L Armentrout

You had to know there would be some JLA books in the list somewhere right? Well unfortunately this one is quite a while away so there is no cover yet and as much as I wanted all of my books in this list to have the covers so I could show them I couldn't miss this one out. Everyone knows I have a slight obsession with all JLA books and will just read absolutely everything this woman writes... even if it was an instruction manuel. Well there are no words to explain just how excited I am for Jen's NEW ADULT Contemp book Frigid. It's another book from Spencer Hill Contemporary and I am so crazy excited. I know it will be just EPIC! I am so excited and although it is 11 months away *cries* I am already counting down till then.
Release Date: November 2013

2. Obsession (Lux #3.5) and Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L Armentrout

Yeah I know another one with no cover... and I'm cheating again but they are both in the same series so it's totally fine... right?
Opal was one of the best book I have ever read and the ending was just evil! I neeeedddd Origin right now to find out what happens to my beloved Daemon... oh yeah... and Katy too. I added Obsession in here as it's a Adult novel set in the same world as Lux and to me it's part of the series and it should lessen the wait for Origin... hopefully? I can't wait for anything by JLA but ESPECIALLY these ones.
Release Dates:-
Book 3.5 - Obsession: March 2013
Book 4 - Origin: July 2013

1. Apollyon (Covenant #4) and Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L Armentrout

You know it right? You had to have known that it would be Apollyon at number one right? Covenant is the best series I've ever EVER read in my life and I am dying for Apollyon so much and a little birdy told me that the last book in the series Sentinel will also be released in 2013 so we get both books. YAAAAYYY! and "NOOOOOOO" I am so happy yet so sad by this. Happy because OMG I need these books so freaking much like I need to read this like right now but then Covenant will be over and my mind just doesn't know how the hell to handle that! I can't even imagine a world with no more Alex and Aiden to read about. I may just go into a fit of depression and cry for months because I just need this series to go on... FOREVER but at the same time I need to see how it will end! I love this series and Apollyon and Sentinel need to be in my hands... RIGHT NOW!!!
Release Date:-
Book 4 - Apollyon: April 9, 2013
Book 5 - Sentinel: December 2013

So there you go guys, those are my Top 10... well 13 really... Books I'm dying for in 2013. I cannot wait for them and the majority of them come out mid-2013 to late 2013 which actually works out pretty perfectly as I'll have graduated University and have time to read them... HURRAY! 
Well to see the others don't forget to check out my Release Date Calender by clicking on the picture at the top of my sidebar.

Here's some more honourable mentions.




Is there some you think I should have mentioned? Leave me a comment and let me know
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning Touch of Death and Stalked by Death, Kayleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!! Thank you for including Camp Boyfriend in your list... we were so thrilled we ran right over to post it on our website at http://campboyfriend.net and anywhere else we could think of!! And we're right there with you looking forward to the rest of this line up. Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I (Joanne) just downloaded this, Kelly! It went straight to my tablet with 1-click! Now, the question is, can I resist it all day to finish a revision read???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank you, Joanne! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Copper Girl cover is SWEET. You have a bunch on there I haven't heard of, and thanks so much for including me--AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting! I can't wait to see what you think of EXTRACTED! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pods sounds really creepy and I'm definitely with you on Sever!

    My Top Ten is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for including Triangles, Kayleigh! I'm so happy you're looking forward to it! So am I!!! Kimmy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OF COURSE! I can't wait for Copper Girl =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to share information,this is very very nice i like it to information
    http://obatsyarafkejepit.org/obat-vaskulitis-tradisional/

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment