Thursday, December 27

Top 10 of 2012... Best Book Boyfriends of 2012


Hey Guys,
So it's day 4 of the Top 10 of 2012 and today it's out Top 10 Boyfriends of 2012...
This list is so freaking difficult for me because I am like completely in love with at least one guys in every single book I read... and I've read 130 books this year... so that's 130 boys and I have to narrow it down to 10?!?!
That is freaking impossible but anyway here is my countdown of my Top 10 Book Boyfriends

10. Chad from Tempting the Player (Gamble Brothers #2) by J. Lynn

Yes... yes... yes! A JLA boy. This time from JLA's incredibly steamy adult contemporary Gamble Brothers series. We met Chad briefly in last years 'Tempting the Best Man' and then we got his story this year and Oh. My. God! I am totally in love. He is so freaking HAWT! I love love love him. He is so freaking sweet as well. I just fell totally in love with him.





9. Ash from The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #1) by Julie Kagawa

I know, I know I'm totally cheating here. The Lost Prince isn't Ash's story but he IS in it. AND I only read The Iron Fey series this year and fell head-over-heels in love with Ash and I needed a book with him in that was released this year... hence The Lost Prince.
Ash is just so swoon-worthy and amazing there's no words to describe him. He is just pretty perfect in every way. I fell head-over-heels in love with him and he will always be one of my Top Book Boyfriends.



 8. Jackson from Gravity (The Taking #1) by Melissa West

Well... who can resist a swoon-worthy hot alien? I sure can't and that is exactly what Jackson is. I freaking love him. I adored Gravity (obviously it's been in every one of my lists so far) and Jackson is a big big part of why. I just love love love him and I am dying to get Hover in my hands to read more Jackson. He is hot, protective and uber swoon-worthy... even if he does run hot and cold all the way through the book. It's just what makes you love him more.




7. Hayden from Cursed by Jennifer L Armentrout

Yes this was the year we finally got Cursed and I love love love this book and Hayden... *insert dreamy sigh here*. He is just mysterious and beautiful and sweet and just utterly perfect.... Yeah... Just like every other JLA boy. JLA's boys are just the best and Hayden's no different. He is just amazing and I just want to keep him!





6. Chase from The One (Portal Series #1) by Heather Self

Ah... Chase... cheeky Chase. I just fell head over heels for him. He reminded my a little of Daemon from JLA's Lux Series (Oh YES! I did just say that). He is cheeky and snarky and man I just can't resist a snarky boy. I love him. He is just perfect in every way to me and I just can't get enough of Chase. I love both boys in this series but Chase just has something more. I love love love him and would like to keep him. So Heather if he's not winning in this Love Triangle feel free to write me in and I'll take Chase off your hands ;)



5. Noah from Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits #1) by Katie McGarry

Oh Noah, Noah, Noah! I just fell totally in love with Noah. He is the typical bad boy and let's face it... who can resist a bad boy? I just love him and I've already read this book twice... I just cannot get enough of Noah and I just need to read this book again. I love him so much he's the perfect guy... in a dysfunctional kind of way.




4. Wolf from Eden-West (Eden #2) by Janelle Stalder

Oh. My. God! WOLF! I mean I loved Wolf in book 1 but the more I read the more I fall in love with Wolf. He is just perfect in the womanizing bad boy kind of way but we definitely see a glimpse of the softer side of Wolf. 
I have to say he is just so possessive in a totally hot, good way. Wolf totally melted my insides into goo in Eden-West... if you haven't read this series you have to just for Wolf.




 3. Kaidan from Sweet Evil (Evil Trilogy #1) by Wendy Higgins

AHH Kaidan... Kai is just perfect and hot... and a total bad boy... and did I mention hot? And he's a musician! *melts*
Right from the very start I just fell head-over-heels in lust... err I mean Love with Kaidan. He is just perfect and awesome and total bad boy and who can resist that? He is just *droooool*





2. Daemon from Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L Armentrout

Now do I really need to explain why Daemon is on my Top 10 book boyfriends list? He is just perfect and HAWT! And Snarky and I just love everything about him.
We saw the snarky, ass Daemon in Obsidian and even though he acted like a total dick I still loved him. As soon as he opened the door shirtless with those green eyes I was totally sold! I love him... and then in Onyx and Opal we saw the softer sides of Daemon and he just became even better in my eyes. I'm just totally in love with him and he'll always be one of my top book boyfriends. He is awesome and perfect!

1. Aiden from Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L Armentrout

You guys know that already though didn't you? I don't really think this is any surprise to anyone as everyone I have ever spoke to knows Jennifer L Armentrout is my favourite author of all time and Covenant is my favourite series. I have read it at least seven times as I just adore it so much.
Aiden to me is the perfect guy... he is so perfect there is no way he could ever be real (unfortunately). I just love him. He is sweet and protective and would hurt himself as long as his family and the people he loves is safe. He is just *dreamy sigh* I just love everything about him and he is just mine. He leaves my insides turned to goo at a puddle by my feet. I just love love love him. He is perfect!


So there you go guys. That is my Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2012. Is there anyone I missed? Leave me a comment and let me know.

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Ash! Ohmygosh. I know, right? He's pretty much who I'm looking forward to in The Lost Prince. And Daemon, too!!! Those two will always be on top. Like, EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not quite sure how I came in behind that cheeky, glowy boy but I'll still keep you in mind if things don't work out with my Evy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *wink* Of course you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who could ever pick anyone over you??? Evy needs to be careful cause I'm gonna steal you away! Shhhhh don't tell Liam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ash & Puck and haven't read The Lost Prince yet. Noah, Kai, and Daemon are great! I still need to read The Covenant series! And The One!

    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ιf sоme one ωishеs exρert vіew concerning blοgging аftегwaгd i
    аdνіse him/hеr tо pаy a
    visit this wеbѕite, Kеep up the fastіdіous work.


    my web ρage New York Life Insurance

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for finally writing аbout > "Top 10 of 2012... Best Book Boyfriends of 2012" < Loved it!

    Feel free to visit my page: online florist in mumbaі

    ReplyDelete
  8. .I really like the content in this website, are all new things and new lesson for us this very increase knowledge becomes more widely, thank you very much for the information provided.
    http://obatsyarafkejepit.org/cara-mengatasi-kejang-demam-pada-anak/

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment