Saturday, December 1

Cover Reveal: Copper Girl (Copper Legacy #1) by Jennifer Allis Provost

Hey Guys,
I am so excited to reveal that it is time to show the world the cover of the second book coming from Spencer Hill Press' Spence City imprint. And I am so happy to say that this is the book of Jennifer, a good friend of mine and I am crazy excited for her book. I just know it is going to be awesome.

So here you go...

Copper Girl (Copper Legacy #1)
Jennifer Allis Provost

Published By: Spence City
Publication Date: June 2012
Genre: Adult - Urban Fantasy
Photobucket

Blurb:
Sara had always been careful.
She never spoke of magic, never associated with those suspected of handling magic, never thought of magic, and never, ever, let anyone see her mark. After all, the last thing she wanted was to end up missing, like her father and brother.
Then, a silver elf pushed his way into Sara's dream, and her life became anything but ordinary.

And here is the front and back cover for you guys to ogle at!


Isn't it amazing? The very talented Lisa Amowitz designed this cover and let me say she did a phenomenal job. I adore this cover both front and back. It's so simple and beautiful and it is just gorgeous.

I know this book is going to be phenomenal and I am so excited that I am on the ARC list. I seriously cannot wait for this book. I am one excited bunny!

What do you guys think?
Stunning right?
I cannot wait. I love SHP and I know I will just adore Spence City too.

Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous cover. Very Unique, I haven't seen anything like this before! This looks a brilliant book to come! Thanks for sharing! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment