Wednesday, December 12

Blog Tour: All The Broken Pieces by Cindi Madsen

Photobucket

 All the Broken Pieces by Cindi Madsen

Published By: Entangled Teen
Publication Date: December 11, 2012
Photobucket

Blurb
What if your life wasn’t your own?

Liv comes out of a coma with no memory of her past and two distinct, warring voices inside her head. Nothing, not even her reflection, seems familiar. As she stumbles through her junior year, the voices get louder, insisting she please the popular group while simultaneously despising them. But when Liv starts hanging around with Spencer, whose own mysterious past also has him on the fringe, life feels complete for the first time in, well, as long as she can remember.

Liv knows the details of the car accident that put her in the coma, but as the voices invade her dreams, and her dreams start feeling like memories, she and Spencer seek out answers. Yet the deeper they dig, the less things make sense. Can Liv rebuild the pieces of her broken past, when it means questioning not just who she is, but what she is?


I am so excited to be a part of the blog tour for All the Broken Pieces by Cindi Madsen.
Unfortunately due to my very busy university schedule I have not had time to read this one yet but that is on my MUST DO! list for over Christmas Break

So instead of a review I have my very good friend Julie from Bookarooju here to talk about what she loved about this book!


All the Broken Pieces has a lot going for as an intriguing YA novel, and I quickly fell in love with the story, a love that only grew the farther in I read. With a multi-faceted MC that a whole range of personalities can relate to, an attitude-filled male counterpart who you’ll probably fall for even though he acts like a jerk, mystery and suspense that unravels the more you read it until you feel like a sleuth right alongside Liv and Spence, and an ending that will leave you surprised, All the Broken Pieces is, for a sure, a cracking read. Once I’d turned the first page, I couldn’t put it down. I’m pretty sure others will feel the same way, too.

EEP! I seriously cannot wait to get started on this awesome-sauce book. Hopefully I should have a review up for you over Christmas break.

 
About Cindi Madsen:  
Cindi Madsen sits at her computer every chance she gets, plotting revising, and falling in love with her characters. Sometimes it makes her a crazy person. Without it, she’d be even crazier. She has way too many shoes, but can always find a reason to buy a new pretty pair, especially if they’re sparkly, colorful, or super tall. She loves music, dancing, and wishes summer lasted all year long. She lives in Colorado (where summer is most definitely NOT all year long) with her husband and three children.

Cindi’s Links:

So thank you to the very awesome Entangled Publishing for offering one e-copy of this book for a giveaway. Enter by the form below


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This post is worth everyone's attention. When can I find out more?
    Here is my homepage ; van nelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. After looking at a few of the blog posts on your website, I really like your technique of blogging.
    I added it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the
    near future. Take a look at my website as well and let me know your opinion.
    Feel free to visit my webpage :: www.yourtobaccosstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I and my boy friend as been separated for a long period, I cam across different spell caster and they were all unable to bring my lover back. I was so sad and almost gave up on him when i met a spell man Dr upesa that helped me get my lover back. Ever since then i have been so happy and couldn’t believe it would happen. He also helped me with success spell, I have been living happily with my lover now and will be getting married soon. Here is his contact if you need his help upesasepelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment