Wednesday, October 24

Waiting On Wednesday (#12)


Apollyon (Covenant #4)
Jennifer L Armentrout

Publisher: Spencer Hill Press
Publication Date: April 9, 2013



From Goodreads:
Alex is now 18... and nothing will ever be the same again. War is coming, and when the gods are involved, no one is safe.



Oh. My. Gods. There are seriously no words at all to explain just how freaking excited I am for this book. It is no surprise to anyone how much I love Jen's books, she is just phenomenal and my favourite author of all time. I adore her. Covenant is my favourite series of all time and I am lucky enough to have already read Deity and Elixir. And they were... EPIC! I just adore this series and I have read them about 7 times and no doubt will be reading them again soon. I am just so damn excited to read Apollyon... I just know that it is going to be crazy epic!

And the cover... ARGH... The cover!!! It's so amazing. I love it and I love the fire and what's gonna happen?!?!?!?!? I am too damn excited and too damn impatient.

Roll on April... it's not long... right?!?!?!?!

What's YOUR Waiting On Wednesday?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Lol! Was only a matter of time before this one a pick ;) lol. Looking forward to it aswell.

    Check out our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read the first 3 of this series.. I have heard really good things... Nice pick..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, I just ADORE that JLA book scrolly thing at the top of your blog! Second, I love this pick! JLA is genius. Also, I love this cover. Pretty sure this is my favorite cover in the series, it practically glows!


    My WoW
    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment