Wednesday, October 10

Waiting On Wednesday (#10)

Photobucket

 Luminosity (The Raven Chronicles #1)
Stephanie Thomas

Published By: Entangled Teen
Release Date: November 13, 2012

From Goodreads:
Beatrice, whose Visions are clearer than those of the other Seers, trains to defend the Institution and the City from the Dreamcatchers. As the City prepares for an invasion, a Dreamcatcher named Echo tells Beatrice that war is imminent, and they must save each other in order to survive. Beatrice keeps this information from her best friend, Gabe, jeopardizing her allegiance to him and the Seers. Now, threatened by both the Seers and the Dreamcatchers, Beatrice must learn who she can trust, and make decisions that may cause her to lose Gabe or Echo forever.

I have been dying to get my hands on this book for so damn long. I took part in the cover reveal for this book back in Febraury and have been dying to read it since then. It just sounds incredible and I absolutly love Entangled Teen books so I am super excited to read this one. Not too long a wait now. Cannot wait!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great pick. I'm right there with you. :_

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love that cover. Sounds interesting. Fab pick!

    Check out our WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment