Saturday, October 13

Trailer Reveal: Deity AND Cover Reveal: Apollyon by Jennifer L Armentrout

Hey guys,
I am so damn excited to be sharing these things with you today. It's no surprise to anybody how much of an enormous fan of Jennifer L Armentrout I am. I am a massive fan and she is my favourite author ever... Okay... I'm obsessed we all know that!



So I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of Deity from the wonderful Spencer Hill Press and let me tell it is just freaking epic! Absolutely the best book of JLA's yet... though there is no doubt in my mind that the next book(s) she releases will be even better.



 Anyway I am so excited to reveal the amazing trailer for Deity...


Deity (The third book in the Covenant Series)
Available in both print and digital version on Nov. 6, 2012
Amazon
Barnes and Noble




Now...
Have YOU read an ARC of Deity?!?! Did it kill you?!?! It sure as hell killed me! Well Elixir, the novella set after Deity and before Apollyon, you know the novella from Aiden's POV *swoon* picks up right after Deity, are you dying to get your hands on it? Well... you do NOT have to wait any longer. The free novella is available NOW! DO NOT! read Elixir if you have not read Deity. It will completely spoil Deity for you and not to mention... you won't have any idea what is going on.

Elixir will be available in print, Kindle and Nook formats on November 27, 2012

Click HERE to read Elixir!

I have already read Elixir and let me tell you it is amazing and heart-breaking. It just made me love Aiden even more! So if you've read Deity what are you waiting for?!?!
GO
GO
GO!

And now.... Oh yes we are no where near finished yet.... we have the beautiful stunning cover of Apollyon. Let me tell you I totally squealed. This is without a doubt my favourite cover of the series so far. It's just so damn stunning. I adore it.

Apollyon, the 4th book in the phenomenal Covenant Series, is due for release April 2013.

Now without making you wait even longer... The Gorgeous Cover!





EEP! Isn't it amazing and beautiful and stunning?!?!?!
I freaking adore this cover and I adore how it keeps withe the same theme from the other books. All the other books had the flowers with smoke wists in it but I adore how this one gives off the feeling of FIRE!
ARGH I am dying to get my hands on this book. I'm waiting very impatiently!

What do you think of the cover? Let me know and leave me a comment. Is it your favourite so far?

Connect with Jennifer




Check out Jennifer L. Armentrout on the following sites:






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So excited about this!!!!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Apollyon cover. Unfortunately I have been ill again so not been reading :( so a bit behind schedule again as I have yet to read Deity. Am so glad I read your reviews and discovered this series of books :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment