Sunday, October 14

Showcase Sunday (#24)

Photobucket


Hey guys,
No vlog this week as I just didn't have time to film one. I'll try and get one filmed next week with the 3 weeks worth of books.

Note: My digital camera is dead so you'll have to excuse the bad pictures that were taken on my phone.


Bought:

Toxic (Denezen #2) by Jus Accardo - I did get an eARC of this book but I pre-ordered the paperback too

Gifted:

Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver - Yet ANOTHER copy of Delirium that randomly showed up on Monday. Not entirely sure why I'm randomly getting 2 copies of the same book.

AND... one this I was definitely not expecting and so excited to receive was this amazing parcel from the awesome Kelly Hashway


Touch of Death (Touch of Death #1) by Kelly Hashaway
AND
Some awesome ToD swag.

I absolutely adore this book. I have already read it and the review will be going up sometime in December.

But that is not all... the copy of ToD is signed. EEP!





How freaking awesome is that?!?! ARGH!!!!!!!
So the most enormous THANK YOU goes to Kelly. She is so beyond awesome!

E-Books:


For Review:

Commencement (Hellsbane #0.5) by Paige Cuccaro*
Down for the Count (Dare Me #1) by Christine Bell*
Gravity (The Taking #1) by Melissa West*
Reaper by LS Murphy**
Elixir (Covenant #3.5) by Jennifer L Armentrout***

Note: Elixir is absolutely amazing and the review for it will be up later today.

Thanks To:

* Entangled Publishing
** JTaylor Publishing
*** Spencer Hill Press

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lovely selection this week. I can hardly wait to read what you think of them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delirium was pretty good I can't wait to read the third book! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week.


    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment