Tuesday, October 2

September Wrap-Up Post




No Flowers Required (Love Required #2) by Cari Quinn - 4 Stars
Toxic (Denezen #2) by Jus Accardo - 5 Stars
Auracle by Gina Rosati - 3 Stars
Breathe (Breathe #1) by Sarah Crossan - 5 Stars
Haven 6 (New Dawn #3) by Aubrie Dionne - 3 Stars
On The Island by Tracey Garvis Graves - 5 Stars
The One (Portal Trilogy #1) by Heather Self - 5 Stars
Alight: The Peril (Pyxis #2) by KC Neal - 5 Stars
One Hundred Names by Cecelia Ahern - 5 Stars
Sugar Rush by Rachel Astor - 4 Stars
Touch of Death (Touch of Death #1) by Kelly Hashway - 5 Stars

Book of the Month:





This book was just absolutely phenomenal. One of the best books I've read so far this year. A must-read to everyone. It's an incredible mixture of mythology and zombies. It's one of the coolest books I've ever read and it totally blew me away!

Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. Really must get to Touch of Death.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment