Wednesday, October 31

Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L Armentrout Blog Tour Stop

Hey guys,
I am so excited to be a part of the blog tour for Jennifer L Armentrout's Deity. If you know me at all it is no surprise to anyone how much of a huge JLA fan I am. I adore her books and I have read all of them multiple times and let me tell you Deity is the best of them. It is phenomenal. The covenant series is, in my opinion, the best series of all time and is not to be missed. So if you haven't read it yet... Well what the heck are you waiting for? Go! Go! Go!
Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Published by: Spencer Hill Press
Publication Date: November 6, 2012


"History is on repeat, and things didn't go so well the last time. "

Alexandria isn't sure she's going to make it to her eighteenth birthday--to her Awakening. A long-forgotten, fanatical order is out to kill her, and if the Council ever discovers what she did in the Catskills, she's a goner... and so is Aiden. 

If that's not freaky enough, whenever Alex and Seth spend time "training"--which really is just Seth's code word for some up-close and personal one-on-one time--she ends up with another mark of the Apollyon, which brings her one step closer to Awakening ahead of schedule. Awesome. 

But as her birthday draws near, her entire world shatters with a startling revelation and she's caught between love and Fate. One will do anything to protect her. One has been lying to her since the beginning. Once the gods have revealed themselves, unleashing their wrath, lives will be irrevocably changed... and destroyed. 

Those left standing will discover if love is truly greater than Fate...

Check out my Deity review HERE http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/245269187

Now I am so very excited to welcome Aiden (squeal) to K-Books! There are no words to explain how much I love him. He is my favourite character... EVER!!

Hey Aiden, 

Thanks so much for being here on K-Books today. 

Thank you for having me. 

So a lot of Pure Bloods tend to act like they are better than the Halfs. What was it that made you treat them more like equals? 

My parents didn’t raise me to think we were better than halfs or mortals. There was also a situation that cemented in the fact that halfs were equals to pures in every way. 

Pures and Halfs are strictly forbidden yet you seem extremely close to Alex. When did you first realize you had feelings for her? 

Ah, it’s kind of hard not to develop feelings for the girl. There’s just something about her that makes common sense jump out the window and nose dive. I think I knew when I saw her in Atlanta, scared out of her mind but still fighting. 

So let’s talk about Seth. I definitely get the vibe you don’t like him. What do you really think about him? 

I think he’s an asshole. How about that for honesty? 

Well I hate him and love you so I think Alex is a complete idiot for getting close to him. So looking back to the Catsills how did you feel when you found Seth and Alex in a compromising position after she was slipped ‘The Brew’? 

I wanted to kill Seth. Bring him back from the dead and then kill him again. He knew that Alex was under the influence and he still couldn’t control himself. Like I said, I wanted to kill him. 

So you are definitely very heroic and protective of those close to you. You used Compulsion on another Pure even though it is forbidden. What was going through you head when that happened? 

Alex—Alex was the only thing that was going through my head. 

And finally what’s to come for you and Alex, are you finally done hiding your feelings? Can we see you guys together for good now? 

I think that’s something you’ll find out soon. 

Thanks so much for joining us today and just fyi I love you so if things don’t work out with Alex *winks* 

Thank you for having me and if things don’t work out, I’ll keep you in mind. 

SQUEAL! Oh how I love him! *swoon*

Thanks for joining me for the Deity tour!

4 comments:

  1. Ha hahahaha I think Seth is an asshole too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this interview! Thanks for participating.


    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nereyda Gonzalez31 October 2012 at 23:01

    You hate Seth!?
    But...but...he's so awesome! :)
    As you can tell from my review and interview with both Aiden and Seth, I am a little conflicted about who I want for Alex. But I love both of them in different ways. Awesome interview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell Yes I hate Seth. I despise him!! I have always disliked Seth and never EVER liked him! I just think he's self-centred and everything he does if to benefit him and nobody else! In Aiden's words 'he's an asshole'

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment