Tuesday, October 30

Blog Tour: Tempting the Player by J. Lynn

Hey Guys,
I am so excited to be on the blog tour for J. Lynn's (a.k.a Jennifer L Armentrout) new super smexy book Tempting the Player.

To anyone who visits this blog, or just talks to me, it is no surprise that I adore Jennifer L Armentrout! She is without a doubt my favourite author of all time and I obsess over her and her books... A LOT! So I have read all her books multiple times and Tempting the Player, book 2 of the Gamble Brothers series is no exception.

Check out the book!

Tempting the Player (Gamble Brothers #2)
J. Lynn

Published By: Entangled Publishing - Brazen Imprint
Publication Date: October 23, 2012
Genre: Adult - Contemporary
Photobucket

From Goodreads:
Chad Gamble, all-star pitcher for the Nationals, is one of the best players on—and off—the field. And right now, the notorious bad boy wants Bridget Rodgers. But with her lush curves and snappy comebacks, the feisty redhead is the kind of woman a man wants to settle down with…and that’s the last thing Chad needs.

When the paparazzi catch them in a compromising position, Chad’s manager issues an ultimatum: clean up his act or kiss his multi-million dollar contract goodbye. To save his career, his meddling publicist says he'll have to convince everyone Bridget isn’t just his flavor of the week, but his girlfriend.

Being blackmailed into a fake relationship with Chad Gamble isn’t easy, especially when the sizzling physical attraction between them is undeniable. With a month to go on their arranged pretense, it's going to take every ounce of willpower they have not to fall into bed together...or in love.

I absolutely adore this series. It's just crazy awesome!!
Check out my reviews here:
Tempting the Best Man
Tempting the Player

I loved both books so much but Tempting the Player is definitely my favourite of the series so far. Chad is all kinds of HAWT and sweet all mixed together. I cannot wait to get my hands on Tempting the Bodyguard and read Chandler's story.

Now please give a warm welcome to the phenomenal Jennifer L Armentrout.


Hi Jennifer
Thanks for being here on K-Books today.
Hi!

You have like a million books coming out over the next few months. How excited are you about releasing them into the world?
Very excited. Sometimes it can be a little overwhelming trying to keep up with all of them, but I’m thrilled.

Your other series, Lux and Covenant are very paranormal, what made you decide to write a Contemporary series?
I like to switch genres. It keeps me interested in what I’m writing.

What genre do you prefer to write, paranormal or Contemporary?
Paranormal probably.

What genres do you prefer reading?
Depends on the mood. I’ve been on a big contemporary kick recently—New Adult Loved Losing It. Been trying to find something like that.

And finally what can we expect to see from you in the future?
More books. =)

Getting to Know You – Quick Fire Round

Hardcopy or E-Book
Depends on what I’m reading
Bookmark or Dog-Ear?
Bookmark
Book or Movie?
Usually a book
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate
Summer or Winter?
Fall
Ice-Cream or Cake?
Cake
Coffee or Tea?
Coffee
Nice guy or bad boy?
Somewhere in-between

Thank you so much for being here on K-Books with us today.
Thank you for having me. 

Isn't she all kinds of awesome? I just adore her.

What do you think of JLA? Have you read Tempting the Player yet? Leave me a comment and let me know.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment