Friday, October 5

Bewitched (Heven and Hell #2.5) Release day post

Today Bewitched is released. It is book number 2.5 in the Heven and Hell series by Cambria Hebert. I love this series, want to know why you should read this book. Well here is the cover, the blurb and my review of this book.

First I start with the cover, because it's awesome


Blurb from Goodreads:
For years, I accepted that Heven was more popular than me. I never liked it but I lived with it. I walked in her shadow, I stood by her when no one else would. When I finally thought her spotlight was mine things began to change. She began to change. Now she hardly ever calls me back, she spends all her time with her hot new boyfriend and everyone at school thinks she’s back on top. She had it all. But apparently she wants more. She wants Cole – my boyfriend. What’s worse is that it looks like she got him. I’ve had enough and she’s going to be sorry. Why?

Because I am bewitched.

My review:
As far as short stories go, this one is really good. I like seeing the point of view of Kimber, she certainly wasn't one of my favourite characters in the rest of the books, but seeing from her point of view made me like her more. She likes beauty and popularity, but she also just wants to be cared about.

In this short story we get Kimbers point of view so you have better understanding of some events that happened in Charade. Too bad that sometimes there is a lap in tiem and it took me a few seconds to remember in Charade and what was happening to Kimber then.

To conclude: a good short story and I liked to see Kimbers point of view. There where some time lapse that broke up the pace of the story, but overall it was a quick read and shed some extra light on events in Charade. I can't wait to read the next books and see what happens.


And now I got you al enthousiastic, here are the links where you can buy this book (currently only available as e-book).
- add it to Goodreads
- buy it on amazon

So what are you waiting for? Go and buy this book!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you for posting!!!! I love it and i appreciate you and Kay's support!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind de cover echt geweldig :) Verder weet ik nog niet of ik deze serie verder ga lezen.. ik kon me niet echt vinden in het eerste deel! Wordt het beter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to
    get the hang of it!

    my blog post :: self storage Newbury Park

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment