Sunday, September 2

Showcase Sunday (#18)




For Review:

Defiance (Defiance #1) by C. J. Redwine*

Swaps/Gifted:

Passing Strange (Generation Dead #3) by Daniel Waters**

Bought:

Envy (Fury #2) by Elizabeth Miles
Cursed by Jennifer L Armentrout

AND
Check it out guys. I totally cried when I opened up Cursed and saw this...


YES... that is my review quoted in the books. I am so freaking excited. 
A BIG thank you to Spencer Hill Press for that =D

AND I got some awesome swag today!


That's some Inbetween bookmarks and a signed bookplate which is now in my book.***

AND...


And some signed bookmarks =)****

E-Books:


Blood Bond (Dirty Blood #3) by Heather Hildenbrand***** - Review Here
Cleopatra Ascending by Maureen Lipinski******
Ironskin (Ironskin #1) by Tina Connolly******
Wilde's Army (Darkness Falls #2) by Krystal Wade******
Mark of the Witch (The Portal #1) by Maggie Shayne******
Haven 6 by Aubrie Dionne*******
Lucky Break by Kelley Vitolli*******
No Dress Required (Love Required #1) by Cari Quinn
No Flowers Required (Love Required #2) by Cari Quinn*******

Thanks To:

* ATOM Publishing
** Ali @ Winged Reviews
*** Tara Fuller
**** Christina
***** Heather Hildenbrand
****** Netgalley
******* Entangled Publishing

And a massive thank you to:
Spencer Hill Press for putting my quote in Cursed

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Wow - that's really awesome with the quote! Congrats. :)
    The rest you received this week looks really awesome, too, so happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much =)
    I totally started crying when I saw it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really should buy Cursed, the hardcover looks gorgeous! And a big yay with the quote, Kay!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wondrfull haul and congrats on the blurb

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting about the quote in cursed. It's so exciting when you realize that not only are they reading what you wrote about their books but including that on finished copies. Incredible! Congrats.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh fab! I gor a couple of those myself. I need to read Cursed!! Lol. Im so behind.

    Check out Our Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean Val. I was so freaking excited. A big congrats to you too xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment