Monday, September 3

It's Monday What Are You Reading (#44)


Currently Reading:


Toxic (Denezen #2) by Jus Accardo
Angel Arias (Night Creatures #2) by Marianne de Pierres

Finished:



Cold Blood (Dirty Blood #2) by Heather Hildenbrand
Blood Bond (Dirty Blood #3) by Heather Hildenbrand
Wrong Bed Right Guy (Come Undone #1) by Katee Robert
No Dress Required (Love Required #1) by Cari Quinn
No Flowers Required (Love Required #2) by Cari Quinn

Up Next:


Defiance (Defiance #1) by C.J Redwine
The Diviners (Diviners #1) by Libba Bray

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Toxic looks good, I still haven't read Touch. Must get it soon. I'm about to start Defiance, I just finished Blood Moon by Alyxandra Harvey. Have a great week, Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read Touch the series looks really good. I will be reading The Diviners sometime this month again it sounds good. Hope you enjoy your week of reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment