Friday, September 7

Cover Reveal: Stalked By Death (Touch of Death #2) by Kelly Hashaway

Hey guys,
I am so excited to be a part of the cover reveal for the second book in the Touch of Death series by Kelly Hashaway.
I am very lucky to be receiving a ARC of the first book in the series Touch of Death and I cannot wait for it. It sounds so amazing and I cannot wait to read it.

What I saw the cover of Stalked By Death I was just blown away by how stunning it is. It's so freaking gorgeous! LOVE it and I am so excited to share it with you all.

Are you ready for the beauty of it?
Are you sure?!?!?!

Okay...
*drumroll please*

Title: Stalked by Death
Series: Touch of Death (#2)
Author: Kelly Hashway
Release Date: July 23, 2013
Formats: Paper, e-book
Blurb:
Jodi knows that any slip-ups made by the Ophi--a special group of necromancers born under the 13th sign of the zodiac--will fall on her shoulders... and that Hades is just waiting for them to screw up so he can wipe out the Ophi line.

When the only Ophi Jodi can convince to come to the school and train with her is a gorgeous guy named Chase, it spells more than trouble for Jodi and Alex. Her mixed emotions for both guys send her powers surging out of control, and she begins raising the dead without even meaning to. Jodi doesn't want to lose Alex, but Chase is offering her something Alex can't. His very touch enhances her powers, making her stronger than any Ophi ever has been--maybe even powerful enough to stop Hades from threatening them all. But Chase's offering comes with a huge price. One that may cost Jodi everything she has.

Jodi needs to figure things out fast--because death is stalking her at every turn.

Isn't it freaking gorgeous?!?!? I am so in love with this cover. I just kind of want to stroke my computer screen because it's so beautiful... but no... I can't do that coz that'd be weird... right?!?!
*looks around the room*

I am lucky enough to be receiving an ARC of book one, Touch of Death, from Spencer Hill and I am so freaking excited to start reading this series.

AND
Just because they are stunning look how amazing the covers look next to each other. Cannot wait to have these on my shelf. They are just way to beautiful. Kate did a phenomenal job on these covers just like she always does.


They are just too damn beautiful!!!

What do you think of the cover?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Kayleigh, thank you so much for being part of the cover reveal. You are such an amazing blogger and SHP supporter. <3 I'm so glad you'll be getting an ARC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly.
    I was happy to be part of the cover reveal and I am so excited to read the series =)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment