Friday, September 14

Blog Tour: Eden-West by Janelle Stalder

Hey Guys,
I am so excited to be kicking off the blog tour for Eden-West, the second book in the Eden series. Janelle has been a good friend of mine for quite a while so last year when she asked me to review her book I jumped at the chance and I completely fell in love with it.

So first I'm gonna tell you a little bit about the series.

Book 1: Eden
Photobucket
From Goodreads:
Trapped within the cruel world of hormones and bullies, fifteen-year-old Aiden is convinced life has more to offer him. His instincts are proven correct on the night he is awakened by a voice calling to him from outside his window. As he sleepily peers into his yard, his eyes slowly focus on a woman who says she is there to take him to Eden. Aiden is about to fulfill the life purpose he never knew he had.

It is in Eden, a land on the brink of war, where Aiden will finally learn to trust himself and those around him. Accompanied by Wolf, his sidekick Logan, and the beautiful archer, Elisa, Aiden is soon thrust into a battle to save Eden. Meanwhile Elisa, the only girl in the King's Army, is in the midst of her own struggles. Betrothed to a man she has no intention of marrying, Elisa is caught between the need to prove herself and her desire for true happiness. And now that she has met Aiden, she is more confused than ever.

In this action-packed fantasy tale, romance, adventure, and intrigue surround Aiden as he learns just what he is capable of when he discovers confidence and courage.
Our Reviews:
Kayleigh's Eden Review
Lolita's Eden Review

Book 2: Eden-West
Photobucket

From Goodreads:
New beginnings, new conflicts, and new adventures arise in the second installment of the Eden Series, Eden-West.

Months after his initial journey to Eden, Aiden is learning to cope with his own transformation. His social status has changed, his friendship with his best friend Ethan is in jeopardy because of it, and worst of all, he has heard absolutely nothing from his new friends in Eden. What has become of the world he fell in love with? Are his friends safe? Is the war over? With no answers, and no hope for contact, Aiden decides to focus on his life in his world.

Just as he makes this decision, he encounters a familiar bright light and thinks he knows exactly what it means. Except the light isn’t at all what he expects and neither is the person behind it. When Aiden returns to Eden, it is to a whole new part of that special world, and a whole new set of adventures.

Weeks after Aiden was returned to his own world, Elisa is sent to Nysa, the revered Southern city, to retrieve the one thing she’d rather avoid – Wolf. Captain Turk instructed her to get in and get out - but that is easier said than done. When she finds her missing friend, she also stumbles upon a great deal of trouble. This trouble goes by one name – Markus, the leader of the Sun People.

Follow all your favourite characters as they ready themselves for battle and fight for a world threatened to be destroyed.

Our Reviews:
Kayleigh's Eden-West Review
Lolita's Eden-West Review

As you can see this is one of my all time favourite series and a must-read for any Fantasy fans. My favourite character in this series without a doubt is Wolf *insert sigh and drool here* I absolutely love him so you can imagine my excitement when I got to interview the one and only WOLF! EEK!!

Hi Wolf,
Thanks for agreeing to talk to us here on K-Books today.
 
Thanks for having me on here. 
 
So you’re a pretty tough guy on the outside yet you have really great friendships with Logan and Elisa. Are they the ones who see the ‘real’ Wolf?
 
The real Wolf *laughs* hmmm not sure about there being a ‘real’ Wolf. I’ve always thought of myself as a “what you see is what you get” kind of guy. Logan and I have been friends since I came to the Capital, so I’d say he knows me the best. Elisa…well she knows me well enough, but sometimes she makes her own assumptions about me that aren’t true. I’m working on that though. 
 
You have a very complicated relationship with Elisa, how do you feel about that relationship? Do you wish it were a little simpler?
 
Complicated is an understatement. Elisa and I…well we’ve been through a lot. We train together and hang out with the same people, while at the same time were betrothed. That made it a bit harder to get along for a while. It’s pretty strange to know that you’re supposed to spend the rest of your life with someone, and you hardly know them at first. We get along just fine when we’re training or fighting together, but outside of that things need to change. Do I wish it was simpler? Sometimes, not always. If things were any different she wouldn’t be the person I know her to be. She’s strong willed, which is why we fight, but I won’t fault her for that. It would be nice for things to be easier now and again though. 
 
You are very protective over Elisa so that’s gotta mean you have feelings for her right?
 
*Rubs the back of his neck* Uh, well I’m protective of everyone in the King’s Army. It’s what we’re trained for. We all watch each other’s back. If being protective over her meant I had feelings, it would also mean I was madly in love with Logan. *shudders* which would be scary. You have no idea what it’s like to sleep in the same bed as that boy. 
 
How did you really feel when you heard Elisa said yes to the proposal?
 
*shrugs* what am I supposed to feel? Elisa is a grown woman who can make her own decisions. Our betrothal was made between our parents, without our consent. If she wants out of it, I’m not going to standing in her way. I don’t know Markus very well, so of course I’m concerned. I don’t want to see her hurt or unhappy. She seems to trust him though, so I’ll keep my opinions to myself – for now. 
 
So why haven’t you told her you love her yet?
 
*laughs* you sure ask a lot of questions about Elisa. How about my amazing skill in battle? Or my obviously spectacular good looks and charm? We can discuss those things. Have you asked her if she loves me? When she answers that question, I’ll answer yours. 
 
*rolls eyes* Well if things don’t work out with Elisa, I love you and I’m available *winks*
 
*smiles* I'll definitely keep that in mind.
 
Thanks for taking the time to talk to us.
 
Isn't he amazing??? I just love him!! *swoon*
So now... you wanna read the series right?!?!
Well you are in look because while on this blog tour you'll have lots of chances to win e-copies of BOTH... yes I said both, books in the series.
Make sure you check out the other stops on the blog tour.

14th - K-Books - Here
And now... here you go the chance to win a copy of the second book in the series, my favourite, Eden-West
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Photobucket 

5 comments:

  1. Such a funny review. Wolf sounds exactly like I thought he would. :) I can't wait for book 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an awesome series, I hope you have the chance to read it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee you will absolutely love this series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of an interview with fictional characters. It really sheds a light and voice into the book. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment