Tuesday, September 11

Bewitched (Heven and Hell # 1.5)


Bewitched (Heven and Hell #1.5)
Cambria Hebert

Publication Date: 5 October, 2012
Finish Date: 11 September, 2012
Format: e-book
Source: Copy from author


From Goodreads: For years, I accepted that Heven was more popular than me. I never liked it but I lived with it. I walked in her shadow, I stood by her when no one else would. When I finally thought her spotlight was mine things began to change. She began to change. Now she hardly ever calls me back, she spends all her time with her hot new boyfriend and everyone at school thinks she’s back on top. She had it all. But apparently she wants more. She wants Cole – my boyfriend. What’s worse is that it looks like she got him. I’ve had enough and she’s going to be sorry. Why?

Because I am bewitched
As far as short stories go, this one is really good. I like seeing the point of view of Kimber, she certainly wasn't one of my favourite characters in the rest of the books, but seeing from her point of view made me like her more. She likes beauty and popularity, but she also just wants to be cared about.

In this short story we get Kimbers point of view so you have better understanding of some events that happened in Charade. Too bad that sometimes there is a lap in tiem and it took me a few seconds to remember in Charade and what was happening to Kimber then.

To conclude: a good short story and I liked to see Kimbers point of view. There where some time lapse that broke up the pace of the story, but overall it was a quick read and shed some extra light on events in Charade. I can't wait to read the next books and see what happens.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Lola for the review! I appreciate your time and thoughts!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series!
    http://www.myparanormalbookreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment