Sunday, August 26

Showcase Sunday (#17)




Books:

Bloodrose (Nightshade #3) by Andrea Cremer*
Daimon (Covenant #0.5) by Jennifer L Armentrout*
Half-Blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L Armentrout*
Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout

I know I know, you're thinking but you already have the Covenant books. Technically these are MY books I bought as the books came out but I sent them over to my good friend Jen at At Random and she got them signed for me and they only just got back this week so I thought I would add them to my Showcase Sunday anyway.

Wanna see inside? You know you do!!!!

YES... I petted the book when I got them back... I just cannot help it they are too pretty and I only cried a little when I saw the messages Jen wrote... okay you're right I cried a lot but it's just so amazing to have my favourite books signed by my favourite author in the whole world. I feel loved this week for sure.

AND because Jen over at At Random is so awesome she also picked me up some extra JLA swag!


AND...
as if this week wasn't awesome enough I got some Sixteenth Century swag from the very amazing Rachel Harris!**


Yes it has a bookplate, trading cards, bookmarks, a tattoo and a bracelet. Totally awesomesauce!!

E-Books:


Books:

A Cutthroat Business (Savanna Martin Mystery #1) by Jenna Bennett
Wife For Hire by Christine Bell**
Wrong Bed, Right Guy by Katee Robert**
Cold Blood (Dirty Blood #2) by Heather Hildenbrand
The Phantom Diaries (The Phantom Diaries #1) by Kalin Gow
Sacrifice (Descendents #2) by Mayandree Michel

Thanks To:
* Jen @ At Random and Jennifer L Armentrout
** Rachel Harris
*** Entangled Publishing

Photobucket



Photobucket

Books:
Onyx (Lux #2) By Jennifer Armentrout
The City of Ember (Book of Ember #1) By Jeanne DuPrau
Deadly Cool (Deadly Cool #1) By Gemma Halliday *
 Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy) by Wendy Higgins **
Birthmarked (Birthmarked #1) by Caragh M. O'Brien ***
Daughter of Some and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1) )By Laini Taylor *


E-Books:
Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Jullie Kagawa ****

Thanks to:
* Kay @ K-books
** Vanya @ Ya Story Teller
*** Emma
**** Tiffany @ A Purrfect Read


3 comments:

  1. I still need to read Bloodrose. Really, I'm scared to. Heard it was a hard one to read. Hope you enjoy all these fab books and so happy your JLA books are home.

    StuckInBooks STS

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul this week! Enjoy all these new books!
    Happy Reading,
    Dani
    My Sunday Edition @ Paulette’s Papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of Half-Blood and Pure! I really want to check out that series. I hope you enjoy everything =)
    My IMM =)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment