Sunday, August 12

Showcase Sunday (#15)

Photobucket  



For Review:

 The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #1) by Julie Kagawa * - Review HERE
One Breath Away by Heather Gudenkauf **
Obumbrate (Illumine #2) by Alivia Anders ***

Swaps:
 
Keys to the Repository (Blue Bloods #4.5) by Melissa de la Cruz ****
Bloody Valentine (Blue Bloods #5.5) by Melissa de la Cruz ****

Bought:

The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1) by Patrick Ness
The Ask and the Answer (Chaos Walking #2) by Patrick Ness
Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking #3) by Patrick Ness
The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner #1) by James Dashner
The Scorch Trials (The Maze Runner #2) by James Dashner
Death Cure (The Maze Runner #3) by James Dashner
Auracle by Gina Rosati
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - Review HERE

CHECK IT OUT!!!

^^ Best Hardcover book EVER!
How cool is that??????????

E-Books:


For Review:

Illumine (Illumine #1) by Olivia Anders ***
Surrender (Mimics of Rune #2) by Aimee Laine *****

Thanks To:
*MiraINK Publishing
**Mira Publishing
***Alivia Anders
****Sandra on the UK Swap Shop Group at Goodreads
*****JTaylor Publishing

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great haul of books this week. I love the under the jacket cover on Pushing the Limits. I'm waiting for my copy of Onyx to arrive I guess I need to start the series :) My The Works is rubbish I can usually find 2! Hope you enjoy all your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a lot to do. Keep us in the loop. I love these posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pushing The Limits is pretty good so far! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-my-mailbox-47-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the US cover for Pushing the Limits so much better!!! Great books this week.

    StuckInBooks STS

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment