Thursday, August 2

June Wrap Up Post

Photobucket





Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L Armentrout - 5 Stars
Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades #1) by EL James - 2 Stars
Fifty Shades of Gravy by Jenny Ric - Unrated
Eden-West (Eden #2) by Janelle Stalder - 5 Stars
Sweet Evil (Sweet Trilogy #1) by Wendy Higgins - 5 Stars
Endlessly (Paranormalcy #3) by Kiersten White - 5 Stars
Inbetween (Kissed by Death #1) by Tara Fuller - 5 Stars
Debutantes by Cora Harrison - 2 Stars
Arson (Arson #1) by Estevan Vega - 4 Stars
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - 5 Stars

Book of the Month!

Okay I never EVER do this. I always only have one book of the month but I seriously could not choose so I have 2. For the first time EVER!


Deity because it is the best more epic book I have ever read. I was completely blown away by it and I have to have it as my book of the month because it is my favourite book... EVER!
BUT!
Pushing the Limits is the best contemporary book I have ever read in my life. I was crying so bad all the way through. It's the most emotional book I've ever read and I loved every single second of it so I have to have this as my book of the month too

So sorry guys... I cheated and have 2 Books of the Month.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OMYGAWDDDD!! You're making me SOOO DESPERATE for Deityyyyyyy! When you started saying how you were freaking out nearing the end, I was literally FREAKING OUT myself!! Gahhh WHY DID MY COPY NEVER ARRIVE?!?!?!? EEEEEEEEEEEEE! You loved Pushing the Limits tooooo!<3 It's definitely a 2012 favourite of mineee as well :D Ermm....I have NO IDEA why Fifty Shades of Grey is an international bestseller; While I haven't read the entire book, I've read snippets, and the writing is AWFUL. Gawddd

    ReplyDelete
  2. So agree with your books of the month. Both of those were fab!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment