Saturday, August 18

JLA Reading Challenge: August

Hey guys,
The awesome Vi over at Deity Island is organising a JLA Reading Challenge.

To Read more about it and sign up go here

I am here for a guest post to talk about the challenge for August!

In August all you gotta do is: Read or Re-Read the Lux series... Shadows, Obsidian and Onyx.


Shadows is the prequel to Jennifer's Lux series involving Daemon's equally gorgeous and much much sweeter brother Dawson.
I love love love this book and I have read it 4 times already.

Link your NEW review to this post to enter to be in with a chance to win a copy of Shadows, Obsidian and Onyx.
Please Note: Obsidian will be a pre-order as it is sold out and having to be re-printed.






Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. i really wish to discover shadows but actually it's only available in kindle format so impossibel for me to read it ç_ç

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment