Monday, August 6

It's Monday What Are You Reading (#41)

Photobucket

Currently Reading:


Neophyte by Emmalee Aple
The Star Dwellers (The Dwellers #2) by David Estes - Beta Read

Finished:


Arson (Arson #1) by Estevan Vega
Debutantes by Cora Harrison
Inbetween (Kissed by Death #1) by Tara Fuller
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century #1) by Rachel Harris
The Oil Tycoon and Her Sexy Sheikh by Ros Clarke
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

Up Next:


The Lost Prince (Call of the Forgotten #1) by Julie Kagawa
His Unexpected Family by Robyn Thomas

Photobucket


1 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved PUSHING THE LIMITS and can't wait to get around to reading MY SUPER SWEET SIXTEENTH CENTURY and THE LOST PRINCE... although I'm trying really hard to not read the latter too early since it's only going to be released in October. Aaaargh, pure torture.

    Happy reading!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment