Monday, August 27

Cover Reveal: Naturals (The Lost Souls #2) by Tiffany Truitt

Hey guys,
I am so happy to be a part of this cover reveal for the very awesome Entangled Publishing. It's no shock to anyone how much of a massive fan of Entangled titles I am.
I was lucky enough to receive a review copy of Chosen Ones, the first book in The Lost Souls series and I absolutely adored it. It is without a doubt one of my favourite dystopia books ever.

To View my review of Chosen Ones (The Lost Souls #1) please click HERE

Now on to what you've all been waiting for.... the cover reveal of Book 2: Naturals. But I don't only have the cover to show you.... No.... I also have the blurb! Oh yes.... are you excited now? I certainly am!!

Well here it is!
Are you sure you are ready for the insane beauty of it?
You're sure?!?!?1

Well okay then.....


Naturals (The Lost Souls #2)
Tiffany Truitt

Due For Publication: April 9, 2013

Blurb:
Tess is finally safe from the reach of the Council, now that she is living in the Middlelands with the rebel Isolationists. With James having returned to Templeton, she easily falls back into her friendship with Henry, though her newfound knowledge of Robert’s chosen one status still stings. Even surrounded by people, Tess has never felt more alone. So she’s thrilled when James returns to the settlement, demanding to see Tess — until she finds out that it’s because her sister, Louisa, has been recruited into Tess’s old position at Templeton, and that the dangerously sadistic chosen one George has taken an interest in her.

NATURALS is the second book in The Lost Souls trilogy, and follows the dystopian hit CHOSEN ONES.
 How amazing does it sound?!?!
I am so very excited about this book. I loved teh first one and I can't wait to get this on my shelf. LOOK how amazing the covers will look together on my shelf.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Aren't they crazy beautiful?!?!?!
I love these covers but I love the series even more. It's just so phenomenally good!!

Buy The Chosen Ones:

Pre-order Naturals:
Barnes and Noble - Not Yet Available

Connect with Tiffany On:

Facebook Page







Tell me what do you think of the cover of Naturals?

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I'm not usually a fan of heads on covers, but I love both of these covers, and the new one is just all sorts of AWESOME!! I LOVE the colour of the hair.... I have the first book, I haven't read it yet, I was waiting for the second book to come out so I could read them back to back.... I hate waiting for sequels, when you just KNOW you're going to love a book!

    I'm also a MASSIVE fan of Entangled, I haven't read anything by them I haven't loved!

    Ooh, on your 'Monday' post.... how have you managed to get the second book to Burn Bright? .... I am DYING for those books!... I so wish we could get them here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @TheBlondeZombie Hey a friend of mine got Burn Bright and Angel Arias so she has lent me it to read =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay OMG I need this book so bad! I love the cover and can not wait to read it. We should definately buddy read this one. Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend of mine here in the UK got both Burn Bright and Angel Arias so she lent me them to read =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We so should. The first one was AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment