Sunday, May 27

Showcase Sunday (#5)

Photobucket



Books:

Shadow Bound (Unbound #2) by Rachel Vincent *Review Here*
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
The Other Life (The Other Life #1) by Susanne Winnacker
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J Maas (For Review)*
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks**

Thanks To:

*Bloomsbury Publishing
**Anjana @ Kindle and Me

Some other Book-ish things I got




Worth The Risk, signed card and t-shirt from Robin Bielman


2 signed Daimon bookmarks
1 Deity bookmark
2 Half-Blood guitar picks
2 Pure guitar picks
2 signed Obsidian bookmarks
2 signed Onyx bookmarks
1 Deity Island sticker
2 Lux stickers

A huge thanks to the awesome authors, Robin Beilman and Jennifer L Armentrout for sending me this.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I really liked The Other Life. It isn't Dystopia, it's PA, and with zombie types.. a great read! The zombie types are called Weepers, this is the start of a trilogy I think.

    LOVELY bookmarks by the AWESOME Jennifer L Armentrout :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Of Poseidon SO much and Catastrophic was a brilliant read :) Very anxious to get Throne of Glass. Can a synopsis be anymore gripping?! Gah. Gotta check out Rachel Vincent. She's been on my TBR pile for so long and everyone's getting Shadow Bound this week! Love the swag. Happy reading!

    All Hail The Mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week very jealous of Of Poseidon it looks and sounds good and has been on my wishlist for ages hope you enjoy it and the others

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet swag and i look forward to some of these reviews!Awesome week! You can see my books and news on The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here Lies Bridget looks really good! and I've been wanting to read the Catastrophic History of You and Me forever!! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM!

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-36-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol you said my name right =) happy you got it, awesome haul btw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got 'memoirs of a teenahe amnesiac' at a car boot sale yesterday. Got 3 pages in and realised I'd already read it! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment