Sunday, May 20

Showcase Sunday (#4)

Photobucket



Books:

Black Dawn (Morganville Vampires #12) by Rachel Caine
Iron Crowned (Dark Swan #3) by Richelle Mead*
Shadow Heir (Dark Swan #4) by Richelle Mead*
Unrest by Michelle Harrison
Slated (Slated #1) by Teri Terry
The Selection by Kiera Cass**
Pretty Amy by Lisa Burstein
Shattered Souls (Souls #1) by Mary Lindsey***
Angel Burn (Angel Trilogy #1) by LA Weatherly
Angel Fire (Angel Trilogy #2) by LA Weatherly

Thanks To:

*Nic 
**Harper Collins Publishing
***Kate @ Epic (Chocolate) Fantasy

Photobucket


Books:

Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth
Switched (Trylle Trilogy #1) by Amanda Hocking
Shift (The Protector #2) by M.R Merrick
Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse #12) by Charlaine Harris

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Angel Fire is huge! Insurgent! Deadlocked! *-* Awesome haul!!
    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/05/stacking-shelves-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo jealous. You got so many good books. where did you get your hardback L.A.Weatherly books? I dont mind the UK ones but the american ones are stunning. I'm lucky enough to have mine signed as she doesn't live too far from me :D

    Enjoy your new goodies you two.


    Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. *squeals* Awesome haul this week!! I'll be reading the Dark Swan series towards the end of this year and I think it'll be amazing ;) I enjoyed the Succubus series but this looks even better. I wasn't a huge fan of the Angel books (2nd is still unread…) but I hope you enjoy it! Will read The Selection ASAP. Looks amazing ;) Insurgent! Need I say more? I shall stop drooling about your pretty books now…. *runs away*

    All Hail The Mail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover on Shattered Souls and I can't wait to read Pretty Amy! I hope you both enjoy everything you go this week! Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-35-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books both of you received. I have been after Shattered Souls and The Selection for ages. Hope you both enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got so many fab books again!! I need to buy a copy of Insurgent and The Selection ASAP. :) Happy reading girls! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE watching your videos! =D I really liked Pretty Amy, the cover's gorgeous. Whatever you do, don't read reviews of Shadow Heir before you read the book because a lot of people have um, mentioned spoilers in their reviews and it kinda kills the book for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment