Sunday, May 13

Showcase Sunday (#3) ~ Birthday Edition ~

Photobucket
Showcase Sunday is where we show the books we got this week.

So it was my birthday yesterday so I have a lot of books this week. Please excuse the editing on the Book Haul Video. I haven't watched it back but I edited it last night while a little tipsy so I'm guessing it's very jumpy and everything. Sorry :\ lol



For Review:

Saving June by Hannah Harrington *From Mira Ink*

Bought:

Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid #6) by Richelle Mead
The Time of My Life by Cecelia Ahern
If You Could See Me Now by Cecelia Ahern
The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern

Gifts:

Blood Bound (Unbound #1) by Rachel Vincent
Distant Waves by Suzanne Weyn
Shade (Shade #1) by Jeri Smith-Ready
Raising Demons (Hex Hall #2) by Rachel Hawkins
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Monster Island (Zombies #1) by David Wellington
Croak (Croak #1) by Gina Damico
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
The Killables (The Killables #1) by Gemma Malley
Angelfire (Angelfire #1) by Courtney Allison Moulton
Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire #2) by Courtney Allison Moulton
Web of Lies (Elemental Assassin #2) by Jennifer Estep
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Melissa Mayer
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin
Bloodfever (Fever #2) by Karen Marie Moning
Faefever (Fever #3) by Karen Marie Moning
Dreamfever (Fever #4) by Karen Marie Moning
Shadowfever (Fever #5) by Karen Marie Moning
Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty #1) by EL James
Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty #2) by EL James
Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty #3) by EL James

And just incase you wanna see here's some of my other gifts




Aaaaannnnnddddd
my awesome HG cake!





Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Man, my voice would have dried up before the end of that lot, lol. Awesome stash. And happy birthday for yesterday. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday again! :) I hope you had a great night!

    Amazing haul too! Mara has been on my wishlist for ages so I'm really looking forward to reading that one. Saving June was pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SSSSSOOOO Jealous lol. You got some awesome goodies. I really liked twenty boy summer by the way and im not normaly into chick lit.

    Yay for zombies too monster island looks cool.

    Happy birthday again xxxx

    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Kayleigh! I turned 21 like 2 weeks ago and I couldn;t even celebrate as it's my final year of uni and I had a dissertation to hand in and exams to revise for, so I hope you enjoy your day more than I did =/ It already looks like you have from the amount of gifts you received you lucky girl! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! I still have to read Saving June and Succubus Revealed - long overdue! I'm looking forward to starting all of Rachel Vincent's series, Shade and Angelfire! Love Hex Hall and hope you enjoy it! Twenty Boy Summer's been sitting on my bookcase for AGES. Need to find the time for it ;) Cinder and Mara Dyer are OH MY GOD amazing. *fangirls* Brilliant haul this week. ENJOY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    All Hail The Mail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Gosh!! That has to be an amazing birthday, right!~

    Envying you totally.

    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Kayleigh. You've had an awesome book haul! Lots of lovely titles there. Happy reading!!

    Jenny - Chocolate Chunky Munkie

    ReplyDelete
  8. BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY! In my opinion the best gift you got are those KMM books! :D

    Talk Supe 
    BB&B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday..what an awesome haul and cute cake! Enjoy! You can see my lovelies on The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woehoeee, what a birtday you had! Amazing books you got :D

    Happy reading, but I don't think that would be a problem.

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/05/showcase-sunday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You got so many books! I'm so jealous. Incredible book haul this week. Aren't birthday's with bloggers amazing hah!

    I hope you enjoy the Fever series, I absolutely loved them. Can't wait to see what you think of Fifty as well. They're so awesome. Hands of Christian though, he belongs to me. :P

    I loved Blood Bound too! I hope you enjoy all of these, and happy birthday again for yesterday!

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cake. You got so many amazing books hope you enjoy all of them.

    Savanna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a great birthday :) Great books you received very lucky, hope you enjoy all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow great haul! And happy happy birthday some amazing presents and cake! Wowee hope you had a brill time! :)

    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/showcase-sunday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I read Saving June awhile back and I loved it and I cannot wait to read Twenty Boys Summer. It looks so good =) I hope you enjoy everything and here's my IMM + Weekly Wrap Up!


    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-34-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohh those book marks look freaking cool!

    You got so many books, that is awesome! Happy Birthday as well :)

    Ohh my God, I want Cinder sooo bad!! I am so jealous!!

    Yeah, I'm the same as you. If I buy a book in a series, I have to have every book with the same sort of covers! Personally I like paperback over hardback as well.

    My Sunday Showcase

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday Kay!!
    It's going to take you a while to read all of those!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great video hun! That is still an awesome haul

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE the dress and the shoes! Oh, the books too of course =)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment