Tuesday, May 29

Review: Second Chances

Second Chances
Rita Oberlies

Publication Date: May 15, 2012
Date Finished: May 28, 2012
Source: Review Copy from Entangled Publishing
Format: E-Book

Photobucket
From Goodreads:
Will the past keep them apart…

High-powered attorney Luke Braden knows that perfection only comes once in a lifetime, and for him it came and went in the form of his college girlfriend, Brenna Morgan. Circumstances beyond his control separated them before, but now that she’s back in Boston, Luke won’t let her slip away again.

…or give them a second chance at love?

For Brenna Morgan, returning home is the very last thing she wants, especially when it means facing the man who once became her salvation—and then dumped her at the first sign of trouble. But Luke is determined to make up for his past mistakes, and Brenna finds herself weakening against him. A decade of deceit lies between them, and he’ll have to fight if he wants to keep his second chance at love.



"This time I'm keeping you forever."


This is possibly one of the cutest, adorable romance books I have ever read. There were so many times when I just sat here going "Awwwww." It was incredible and I really enjoyed every moment of it.


Brenna is returning home to Boston after everything has gone wrong. But seeing her ex-boyfriend Luke is something that she doesn't want to do. Luke has always regretted his behaviour in the past, especially causing the love of his life Brenna to run away. When she comes back he is determined to show her that they are meant to be together but will Brenna be able to give Luke a second chance?


I really enjoyed reading this story and I just couldn't help but love every moment of it. It was such a cute story and it had me racing through it to see what was going to happen and if everything was going to work out between them.
I officially have a new book boyfriend. Luke is one of the most adorable fictional boys I have ever read about and through most of the book I wanted to just slap Brenna and shout what the hell is wrong with you! I just wanted things to work out so bad and Luke is so amazing you cannot help but love him.


The thing I loved most in this book is that you really saw Brenna develop as a character. As she come to terms with all of her relationships, those with her family and her friends and she really grew as a character and developed into such a great strong heroine who wouldn't run but stay and solve through her problems.


If you love romance book then this is for you. It is adorable cute and adorable and will make you swoon so much. 


"That's why I can't let go. You were everything, and when you left I felt nothing."


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment