Wednesday, May 23

On My Kindle (#9)

Photobucket
On My Kindle is a weekly meme where we show what E-Books we received this week.

*I had an exam last Wednesday so this is two weeks worth of E-Books.



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket




PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Books:


Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood #1) by JR Ward
Deadly Cool (Deadly Cool #1) by Gemma Halliday
Jenny Pox (The Paranormals #1) by JL Bryan
Romeo and Juliet: A Vampire and Werewolf Story by HT Night
Masters of the Veil by Daniel A Cohen
Meeting Destiny (Destiny #1) by Nancy Straight
Promise (Soul Savers #1) by Kristie Cook
Somber Island by T. Lynn Tolles
Shadow Bound (Unbound #1) by Rachel Vincent *For Review* - Review Here
Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry *For Review*
The Goddess Legacy (The Goddess Test #2.5) by Aimee Carter *For Review*
Torn by Stephanie Guerra
Adversary (Ganzfield #2) by Kate Kaynak
Legacy (Ganzfield #3) by Kate Kaynak
Accused (Ganzfield #4) by Kate Kaynak
Operative (Ganzfield #5) by Kate Kaynak
Wander Dust (Seraphina Parrish Trilogy #1) by Michelle Warreen
Too Hot To Handle by Aleah Barcley *For Review*
Second Chances by Rita Oberlies *For Review*

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Books:


Blood Heavy by SLJ Shortt *For Review*
Dark Succession (True Mates #2) by Teresa D'Amario
The Mine by John A Heldt *For Review*
Tigress by the Tail (Maxey Wizard #1) by Tersa D'Amario

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Everyone says that Jennypox is AMAZING. I'm dying to get started on it. I bought Wander Dust the other day too as I couldn't resist it at 99cent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic ebooks. I've completely stop doing the On My Kindle. I'm never near a laptop on Wednesday lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment