Wednesday, May 9

On My Kindle (#8)

Photobucket
On My Kindle is a weekly meme where we show what e-books we got this week.



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Books:

Remembrance (Transcend Time #1) by Michelle Madow
Vengeance (Transcend Time #1.5) by Michelle Madow
Temptation by Karen Ann Hopkins *For Review from Netgalley*
City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare

**Super squeal for CoLS. Sooooooo excited!
Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Books:


Moon Spell (Tale of Lunarmorte #1) by Samantha Young
Tempting The Best Man by J. Lynn

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. The books by Michelle Meadow have super pretty covers :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. great books! Cool meme, I'll have to take part some time. Am looking forward to City of lost souls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping that my copy of CoLS will be shipped this week (even though I have yet to read CoFA *shameoneme*) and definitely need to get Michelle Meadow's book as well. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment