Wednesday, May 2

On My Kindle (#7)

Photobucket
On My Kindle is a weekly meme where we show what book we got this week.



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Books:

The Fallen Queen (House of Arkhangel'sk #1) by Jane Kindred
The Selection (The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass *For Review from Netgalley*
Timpiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire *For Review from Netgalley*
Wilde's Fire (Darkness Fallen #1) by Krystal Wade *For Review from Netgalley*
Charade (Heven & Hell #2) by Cambria Hebert *For Review from Cambria Hebert*

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Books:

Sweet Blood of Mine by John Corwin *For Review from John Corwin*
Charade (Heven & Hell #2) by Cambria Hebert *For Review from Cambria Hebert*

Photobucket

1 comments:

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment