Wednesday, May 2

Cover Reveal: Unchained

Hey guys,
I am so excited to share this cover reveal with you today.
I think everyone knows how much of a fan I am of Jennifer L Armentrout and I am so excited for her upcoming Adult book on Nephilim.

Well today we have the cover reveal for you and let me say it is absolutely stunning.

Are you ready for the awesomeness?

Are you?


Are you??????

Okay... Drumroll Please!


Isn't it stunning? I love it! That is one kick-ass cover!

So... you wanna know what it's about right??????????????????

Okay well I have the official blurb for you too.

Official Blurb:

Between the pissed off creatures that want demon-hunter Lily Marks dead and the fallen angel who just...wants her, Lily is about ready to trade in forever for a comfy job in a cubicle farm.

The fact that she and Julian are civil to one another is enough to have her thrown out of the Sanctuary, but she can't shake her not-so-angelic stalker or how he brings her dangerously close to ecstasy.

Her forbidden relationship with Julian provides the perfect fuel for suspicion when a traitor is discovered to be working within the Sanctuary. Lily quickly finds herself hunted by well, everyone.

Her only hope is to discover the real traitor before she loses everything--and she'll need Julian's help. That is, if Julian is really there to help her...and not destroy her.

Yeah, being a Nephilim isn't everything it's cracked up to be.


I seriously CANNOT wait for this book. I am on the ARC list *super squeal* and I've already pre-ordered it!

Release Date: October 16, 2012

Yes you saw right this coming October.

It is available for Pre-order on Amazon US, Amazon UK, B&N, The Book Depository and BAM
^^click the name of website to go pre-order now!

Have you read Jennifer's Adult Romance Tempting The Best Man? Go buy at Amazon or B&N NOW!

Have you read Jennifer's Young-Adult series, Covenant (Daimon, Half-Blood and Pure) and Lux (Obsidian)? Go buy them at Amazon or B&N NOW!


Read Jennifer's books but can't wait for her upcoming releases? Visit my JLA fansite HERE and enter teh giveaway for a pre-order of Onyx, Deity or Unchained! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment