Friday, May 11

Cover Reveal: Sweet Venom *UK Cover*

Hey guys,
So I am a big fan of Tera Lynn Childs and just love her Fins series. I think it's a brilliant series. Well as most people know I love mythology books so when I heard about her new mythological series Medusa Girls I couldn't wait to read it. I know I fail. I have the US hardback on my shelf still unread.

Well it is *finally* getting released in the UK by Templar Publishing and the cover is stunning. I really love this cover and think I might actually get this version just for how stunning the cover is.

Are you ready??????????????


Isn't it beautiful?
I LOVE this UK cover. I think it's stunning!
What do you think?

Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. I saw this cover about 3 months ago, and I really don't like it. I love bridge, lights and I adore the font and the snake but it's the face I don't like. I hate faces and heads on book covers.

    I much prefer the hardback ed.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment