Friday, May 4

Cover Reveal: Elixir (Covenant #3.5)

Today is the official cover reveal of Elixir, the Aiden Novella in the Covenant series by the incredible Jennifer L Armentrout

The cover reveal was exclusive to Deity Island, the official Covenant fansite so I kinda stole the cover from their post to show you all here.
Visit the Deity Island post here

Are you ready?

*drumroll please*


Aiden St. Delphi will do anything to save Alex.
Even if it means doing the one thing he will never forgive himself for.
Even if it means making war against the gods.

So.... what do you think?
Personally I think SHP have outdone themselves with this cover because it is absolutely stunning. I think this may be my favourite cover so far I think it's stunning.
Love it!

I am so excited for this novella, mainly because it is told from Aiden's POV. I am so excited! 

Elixir is tentatively due to release: November 2012
^This is subject to change at the moment.

So what do you guys think? Leave me a comment and let me know.

6 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS cover.

    But, my question is, what on Earth does Aiden need to save Alex from?? GAH - can't wait to read Deity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE It!!... mmmm it's awesome!! I love all the covers for this series, although I was a little dissapointed with Deity.. I love the red and the the whole left side of the cover, then we have that weird hair and what's that other thing?... as shoulder bone... that just doesn't fit!.... please take it away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.

    I too can't wait for this Aidan PoV novella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Subtle and artistic, really classy. Stands out. Judith

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment