Wednesday, May 23

Blog Tour: Divinely Ruined by Diane Alberts

Hey guys,
So I am so excited to have the very amazing Diane Alberts on the blog today for her blog tour for her amazing new book Divinely Ruined. I have been a huge fan of Diane Alberts ever since I read her other book 'On One Condition.' If there is one thing I can certainly say it's that none of her books disappoint and Divinely Ruined is incredible!

So... what's this Divinely Ruined I hear you ask? Well here's some more information about it.

Divinely Ruined
Diane Alberts


Publication Date: April 26, 2012


From Goodreads:
She finally meets a decent man–after she’s oath-bound never to touch men again!

Rebecca’s life sucked before she became an angel. Crappy apartment, awful jobs, abusive boyfriends–it was no wonder she jumped at the chance to escape it all and become a real live angel. The problem is Rebecca’s not very angelic, and she’ll have to do more to earn her wings than end her love affair with the word f–er, frick.

Especially when she’s assigned to save single father Tony Weis, whose less-than-pure thoughts wreak hell on a telepathic angel’s nerves. It’s all Rebecca can do to keep her hands off him…but when she loses her memory injuring herself to save Tony’s daughter, now it’s Tony’s turn to be her angel and care for her. But will Tony’s devotion tempt her from her angelic path, even if it means being human again?



So you think it sounds awesome right?
Well... That's because it is!


Yes I've already read it! Read my Review HERE!


Well, please welcome Diane Alberts to K-Books. She has taken time out of her busy schedule to answer a few questions for us.


Hi Diane, thanks so much for being on K-Books today.


Thank you so much for inviting me back! I love it here.


First of all I loved your book On One Condition. What made you go into writing within the paranormal genre?


Ironically enough, my first ever novel was Paranormal. The two consequential ones were, as well. Then, I dipped my toes into Contemporary... and wrote a bunch of those, including On One Condition.


So, though it might seem like I'm new to the genre, I'm not. I've been here for a while, but I also equally love Contemporary. I'll let you in on a secret - I also wrote a historical romance novel, and a dark, edgy YA novel. But they're out on submission right now, so no news yet ;)


*Running off to find these other books*
I have my fingers crossed that you'll hear something soon. I for one cannot wait to read them.
Which genre was easier to write, contemporary romance or paranormal and which do you prefer?


Easier? At first, I'd have said Paranormal. But after writing Contemporary, I'd say that is easiest for me. I love writing snarky, modern women who don't need a man to get by.


And I love, love, love writing strong, dashing, charming heroes - with a bit of darkness to them. I adore tortured heroes, perhaps too much. Same with the heroines. I like to make them real, and at times hard to understand. Just like real life.


And I don't know if I can pick on over the other. Both have so many great qualities to them. In contemporary, I love making characters realistic and fun. Like they are people you could, and probably do, know. But paranormal is all about making up a world - and still making it believable. Both are loads of fun for me, as a writer.


Well I for one love the strong snarky heroines and the dashing, charming heroes ;)
Well I adored Divinely Ruined. I read it in one sitting and couldn't put it down. There's going to be more in this world right?


You bet! Divinely Ruined is the first of a trilogy names Divine Temptations Trilogy. I'm almost finished with the second one as we speak, called Divinely Redeemed. Tony and Rebecca aren't in the other two books, but Sally is. She's quite the character, that Sally.


I am so excited! I can't wait to see what you come up with next. I have loved all of your books. Thanks for taking the time to be here today.


Thank you so much! I love coming here, and hope to come back again!


I hope you will =)


Sooooo....


Wanna know more about Diane?
Check out her author bio here:







Diane Alberts current contracted works with Entangled Publishing are:  ON ONE CONDITION (February 2012, Ever After line), and DIVINELY RUINED (April 2012, Ever After line). Her current works with Decadent Publishing are: KILL ME TOMORROW (October 2011, 1NightStand series),  RECLAIMED (December 2011), ABSOLUTION (March 2012, Honor Guard series), BROKEN (March 2012, 1NightStand series), and ESCAPE TO ME (TBA, 1NightStand series).
Diane Alberts has always been a dreamer with a vivid imagination, but it wasn’t until 2011 that she put her pen where her brain was, and became a published author.  Since receiving her first contract offer, she has yet to stop writing. Though she lives in the mountains, she really wishes she was surrounded by a hot, sunny beach with crystal clear water. She lives in Northeast Pennsylvania with her four kids, a husband, and a Senegal parrot. In the rare moments when she’s not writing, she can usually be found hunched over one knitting project or another.
She is a multi-published, bestselling author with Entangled Publishing and Decadent Publishing. She is repped by her fabulous agent, Lauren Hammond of ADA Management. She has, as of this date, two books with Entangled Publishing, and five books with Decadent Publishing. Her February release with Entangled Publishing, ON ONE CONDITION, hit #18 on the Barnes and Noble Bestseller List. She has a lot of projects currently being shopped around by her fabulous agent, and her goal is to write so many fantastic books that even a non-romance book fan will know her name.

So.... you wanna read Divinely Ruined right?
Photobucket





Read the first chapter free at:



Entangled Publishing

We have one e-book of Divinely Ruined available for one follower so just leave me a comment with your thoughts. Don't forget your email address in order to enter!

6 comments:

  1. I would love a chance to win an e-copy!
    This sounds really good :)

    tiffanyhollett(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay and Diane! Great interview! I loved Divinely Ruined and am anxious for more books, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the concept of this. It doesn't really sound like anything I have read before. Thank you for the opportunity to win.

    Farinrochelle(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to win a copy of this. Always looking for new, good books to read!
    beth6325(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Divinely Ruined sounds like my kind of book! Thanks for offering the chance to win!
    deedee [at] grifmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by, everyone!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment