Sunday, April 22

Review: Reckoning (Night Huntress #0.5)

Reckoning (Night Huntress #0.5)
Jeaniene Frost

Published By: Avon
Publication Date: November 29, 2011
Date Read: April 21, 2012
Genre: Adult - Urban Fantasy
Source: Bought
Format: Ebook
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10822857-reckoning
From Goodreads:
In New Orleans, a pair of undead serial killers is about to turn Mardi Gras into a horror show - unless the immortal hitman Bones can hunt them down first. From Jeaniene Frost comes a thrilling novella featuring characters from her New York Times bestselling Night Huntress series. 



I have had this short prequel to the Night Huntress series sat on my kindle for a while and I was just looking for some short novellas to read while waiting for a very important book I needed to read straight away so decided I would read this. I am really glad I did and I'm looking forward to starting this series.


Bones has been called to help hunt down some serial killers what he doesn't count on is someone to be hunting him as well. Can he help stop the killers before he perished himself?


I have the first few books in the Night Huntress series on my shelf getting very dusty and although I have heard amazing things about the series I still haven't had the motivation to pick it up. However I have always been interested in the series and wondering what it is like. This short prequel has really got me excited to start this series. It's fast-paced and action-packed and I really liked meeting Bones.
This is a very short review because it is a very short story and I don't really have much to say. I really enjoyed reading the prequel and I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series and seeing what happens.
I think it's a good introduction to this new vampire world and it has me looking forward to reading the series.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment