Monday, April 23

It's Monday What Are You Reading (#30)

Photobucket

Currently Reading!




Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth *For Review*

Finished!



The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa
Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth (Re-Read)
Reckoning (Night Huntress #0.5) by Jeaniene Frost
Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout *For Review*

Up Next!




The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa *For Review*
Until I Die (Revenants #2) by Amy Plum *For Review*

Photobucket

Currently Reading!


Hex Hall (Hex Hall #1) by Rachel Hawkins

Finished!


Fate (My Blood Approves #2) by Amanda Hocking
Flutter (My Blood Approves #3) by Amanda Hocking
The Gathering (Darkness Rising #1) by Kelley Armstrong
The Calling (Darkness Rising #2) by Kelley Armstrong

Up Next!




The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa
Shadows (Lux #0.5) by Jennifer L Armentrout

Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. Hey there! great post! I just finished reading the Iron Knight and cannot wait to get my hands on the immortal rules (waiting for my library to get it in!) Anyway, I found your site through the goodreads group, making connections, and am now a follower!
    I hope you will consider following my blog as well!
    All the best!
    -Amanda
    http://shmandarinorange.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment