Monday, April 16

It's Monday What Are You Reading (#29)

Photobucket

Currently Reading!


The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa

Finished!


The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey #3) by Julie Kagawa
Summer's Crossing (The Iron Fey #3.5) by Julie Kagawa

Up Next!


Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth *Re-Read*
Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L Armentrout *Re-Read* (Yes, Again)

*Might be reading Insurgent after my re-read Divergent IF my arc gets here in time otherwise I'll be re-reading Obsidian.

Photobucket


Currently Reading!



Fate (My Blood Approves #2) by Amanda Hocking

Finished!


Pure (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Wolf's Bane by Judith Post

Up Next!


The Gathering (Darkness Rising #1) by Kelley Armstrong
Flutter (My Blood Approves #3) by Amanda Hocking

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for my copy of Obsidian to come so I can reread it. We seem to have some of the same books this week, Kay. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read The first in The Iron Fey series and I loved it I have both the books in between so I hope to get the second book soon! Also I read and loved The Calling! I love Kelleys writing! Here's my Monday Wrap-Up!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_16.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment